Kevin Gilmore V2 pics!
Feb 6, 2003 at 4:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 189

GTecX

100+ Head-Fier
I was browsing through the headamp site and found pics of the upcoming V2! Looks like it will be in a single enclosure with two headphone jacks, has an updated power supply, and uses better looking switches as opposed to the first version.

V2_inside.jpg

V2_inside2.jpg

V2_outside.jpg

V2_side.jpg

Feb 6, 2003 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 189
I went to the site I did not see a link to these photos are you sure he intended them for public consumption?

Feb 6, 2003 at 4:45 AM Post #9 of 189
I requested permission before posting the pics. My V1 has a buzzing problem.. and i think it has something do with a grounding problem. As an apology, antness offered me a V2. So, I requested pics a week ago, and he said he'll try to get pics up sometime this week. I found them tonight, and before I made this post, I asked permission to post the pics, and it was granted.

Does that answer your question Sim?

Feb 6, 2003 at 4:52 AM Post #10 of 189
Excellent! You got the scoop on this much anticpated revision of the Gilmore. Question answered, potential issue cleared up, case closed. Thanks
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2003 at 2:36 PM Post #15 of 189
So far that's looking really nice. I would still really like to see pics of the front plate and knob, that should really add the finishing touches.

Now how about the Lite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back