Kevin Gilmore Blue Hawaii bought for a song
Aug 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Oublie

100+ Head-Fier
Hi folks haven't been on here in an age just bought a Blue Hawaii on eBay it looks like a scam but eBay protection should cover me just in case here's the item number171896991732 If it is valid and I've just scored the deal of the century how do I deal with connecting standard phono connectors to the back of the amp? See pictures thanks

Aug 20, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 7
  If it looks like a scam it most likely is, how .... can you be? What a waste of time.

Seller with no feedback or previous Ebay sales who joined less than 10 days ago.  Pictures and description of SR-009s mixed into the page.  What could possibly go wrong?
rolleyes.gif

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #4 of 7
It looks like they just copied the review from inner fidelity. I wouldn't trust a sale of an expensive product from someone with no feedback regardless of price.

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #5 of 7
Yeah it's dodgy lol getting my money back still thought miracles sometimes happen :)

Aug 20, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #6 of 7
This particular amp has been sold a couple of times, and I believe at least once in the Head-Fi classifieds.  It should be fairly trivial to find out who owns the amp currently.

Aug 20, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #7 of 7
Yeah found out it was being sold from Manchester by Philip Colombrito well at least that's the start of the email address suspended the PayPal payment pending a response from the 'seller' odd though that it was posted in the pro audio music section of eBay if it turns out to be genuine I'll be very surprised I was hoping to step up from my power amp and monster stepup transformers with my 007's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back