Kenwood owners headcount!!!
Aug 31, 2008 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

antonyfirst

Headphoneus Supremus
I am curious to know how many people own a Kenwood dap right now at headfi. When I bought my first Kenwood it was an unknown brand, and I wonder how much it has spread.
Post your model!!!
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #2 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am curious to know how many people own a Kenwood dap right now at headfi. When I bought my first Kenwood it was an unknown brand, and I wonder how much it has spread.
Post your model!!!
biggrin.gif

Are these the DAP's that are highly touted but can only be bought from Japan or somewhere?

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 25
I use to own the HD20GA7, and sold it back then when my ears weren't that trained and was convinced Ipod Classic + Pico amp would be sounding better; BIG mistake
frown.gif

Aug 31, 2008 at 10:33 AM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpnz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use to own the HD20GA7, and sold it back then when my ears weren't that trained and was convinced Ipod Classic + Pico amp would be sounding better; BIG mistake
frown.gif

Sorry to hear it, mate. Get a new one!
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:14 PM Post #5 of 25
count me.

Sep 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are these the DAP's that are highly touted but can only be bought from Japan or somewhere?

all players only availble in japan are touted to be sq high machines. i think if this were further afield, there would be less support for it

Sep 4, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all players only availble in japan are touted to be sq high machines. i think if this were further afield, there would be less support for it

Right, makes sense.
biggrin.gif
D'you rate them on SQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back