kenwood hd30gb9 case?
Sep 25, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #16 of 18
In the end i decided to buy a pair of M5:That way i get 2-in-one.A well regarded IEM and a case for my Kenwood
eggosmile.gif

Mar 23, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ak40ozKevin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my experience in ordering from Japanese software sites is that they will sell you things overseas if you contact them through email and make special arrangements. My Japanese is really poor but the site's inquiry form is:

https://secure.shop-pro.jp/?mode=inq&shop_id=PA01001376

-First box is asking for your name.
-Second box is asking for your email address.
-Third box is the title of your "inquiry" or subject.
-and obviously the last box is for your message

You might just give it a shot considering the lack of other options for a case.

I tired it.
I actually got am e mail back from them saying overseas shipping is not available......

Mar 23, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are no cases available, even in Japan (asked a person in Yodobashi Camera). The Belkin leather iPod case makes a tight fit on the GB9. The problem is some buttons are covered, so you'll need to press the leather above it, and the top part is sticking out a bit, so you have to stretch the lid to close it all the way.

Purely for protection, not for cosmetic effects. Best skins ever might make a custom one for the GB9 dimensions
smily_headphones1.gif

Can you use sleeve typ cases?? I think might be able to use sleeves for iPod 60GB. I am not sure what gen it is, but when I compared my kenwood and my friend's iPod 60GB. It looked pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back