Keep or sell Brainwavz BWAVZ M2's?
Nov 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

AudioAficionado

Head-Fier
Hello all,

Recently, my Brainwavz M2's have passed into the void and I happen to have another, new unopened pair on hand. Should I open these or try to sell them for $45 (a little lower than what I purchased them for)? Just curious to what people may say about this decision. I already have a posting in the "selling/trade" section of Head-Fi for the $45 I mentioned, if anyone's interested. Anyway, any advice?

--AudioAficionado

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #2 of 7
Are you asking for upgrade recommendations for the M2?

Nov 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #3 of 7
zamorin, I am not asking for upgrade recommendations. Sorry for the confusion. I'm just wondering if I should sell them at $45 (they're new and the box is sealed in factory clear-wrap). If people think that I should not sell them at $45 because I will lose out, then I will keep and open them, because no one seems to have taken interest in my offer at all.

--AudioAficionado

Nov 25, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #4 of 7
I suggest you try advertising it a few weeks and if there are no offer, then use it for yourself unless of course you don't like its sound signature.

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #5 of 7
Not to be a pessimist, but I've been advertising to sell these since September or August of this year, with no results. That's why I was wondering if I should just open them and listen to them myself. I personally don't dislike the sound signature, but want to try something different in sound flavor. I just can't seem to sell these M2's in order to get the money to look for a new pair of IEMs.

--AudioAficionado

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #6 of 7
I've been trying to sell my Tpeos H-100 since August in a local forum but had no luck. Did you try selling it at ebay too?

Dec 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #7 of 7
Ah, I did not try eBay yet. Seems that I would need to know the workings of Paypal, shipping, and all of that. I'm just trying to do a simpler sell instead of selling formally through a website like eBay, because sometimes they charge a bit for me to sell my stuff. Gets a little on my nerves.

--AudioAficionado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back