Keep it real.....(warning contains rant)
Jan 25, 2003 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
There is a raging deception taking place right in front of our eyes.Men and women are mocked by this profane trickery at every turn.This deception is apparent in magazines,on TV,and often right in our own homes and places of employment.This blasphemous disregard of honesty and truth has gone on long enough.The deception I speak of is BREAST IMPLANTS .

I just can't take it anymore.It seems that half the women I know have them and the other half want them.The last dangling bit of my tolerance was cut loose tonight when I walked into my own home to find my wife and some of her Sorority Sisters sitting around having a few drinks.One of her very good friends(who is absolutely HOT!) got up to say hello and I damned near fell backwards when I saw what she was packing.She must have gotten the super deluxe tit job.These things were huge and perfectly shaped and I just wanted to touch them.Of course I can't say anything and my gaze quickly diverted back to her face,I think.I love a nice set of knockers as much as the next guy but this **** is just wrong man.You just can't tell anymore.Who's got real ones?Both of the women who work for me at the Electric shop have them and I just don't go into the office anymore because of this.How am I gonna look trying to hold a serious business conversation with either of these women?I'm gonna be staring at the rack and I know that won't work.When my wife's friends left I had to ask her about it.She said they all talked about it and she got a chance to feel them(I wish I was there for that!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
).She said they felt and looked very natural(again,how do I miss this stuff?).I don't buy it.

What makes this all the worse is that the very same woman who will get a breast job will get angry with you if you check out her ****.What?
confused.gif
.This all got really bad for me when I bumped into an EX MARINE Vet who served with my wife and I.She was always really fine looking and is in great shape and I never thought she would do it.There she was,the **** were as perky as fresh melons.Her nipples looked like she just stepped out of a freezer,I mean you could hang your keys on them.I don't know for sure,but I am almost certain my jaw dropped to the ground when I saw them,...uh her.She gave me a big hug and I almost sprung a woodie.This ain't right.I can only imagine how many first impressions have been tainted by boob jobs passed over on unsuspecting nit-wits such as myself.I hate it most when I know they are not real.Maybe if they could do them in stages.......you know, so it's not so obvious.I think I'm gonna watch a *****.

Jan 25, 2003 at 10:03 AM Post #5 of 46
Say it, Brother Roller!!! Hallelluja!!! Praise the Boobs!!! I think you must partake in the holy sacrament. Think of it as the body of christ. Damn it, and all this time, they just fed you crackers.

Jan 25, 2003 at 10:33 AM Post #6 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
She said they all talked about it and she got a chance to feel them(I wish I was there for that!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
).She said they felt and looked very natural(again,how do I miss this stuff?).I don't buy it.

very_evil_smiley.gif

If that was a rant, boy oh boy, i'd vote for you everytime if you ran for senate!!

I can understand the underlying principle here, but... how it came across... Great one!!
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2003 at 11:41 AM Post #8 of 46
Tubey

Me and my girlfriend have had conversations for breast implants often. Not that she wants them. She believe that the underlying reason for women wanting breast implants is: men.

Men like good breasts and women like to please men. Men also like to please women. How many men worry about their penis size?

Society, media etc. has also played a big role in this. She believes that women feel great if they look good. If being admired comes with the package what the hell
biggrin.gif

I'm a bit of a purist myself but seriously the asethetics of it makes me go wild at times. Sometimes I feel it is a furious battle between my morals and my dark side.

In the end my good side wins because I love my girlfriend as a whole and wouldn't give her up for anything. Does anyone believe that people like pretty things and they are naturally inclined to buy or go for something that looks great?

Look at audio. How many people I see buying Nakamichi stuff even though they know it sucks in sound. It really is looks sometimes.

I always wondered:

Does one have to take care of fake boobs? Like if you puch em there there might be dislocation or a puncture in the bag?

Ouch
eek.gif

Jan 25, 2003 at 1:02 PM Post #9 of 46
ROTFLMAO ! Fred, you kill me man. I swear you should have a daily column in the newpaper.

joe dick, - LOL !

biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2003 at 2:28 PM Post #10 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
Of course I can't say anything and my gaze quickly diverted back to her face,I think.I love a nice set of knockers as much as the next guy but this **** is just wrong man.You just can't tell anymore.Who's got real ones?....When my wife's friends left I had to ask her about it.She said they all talked about it and she got a chance to feel them(I wish I was there for that!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
).She said they felt and looked very natural(again,how do I miss this stuff?).

Man oh man...I was doing just fine until I saw the last couple of sentances in this quote.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I say, if they look AND FEEL natural, what the hell. I have a buddy whose wife has them, and he says that "things" have never been better between he and his wife. He finds her more attractive, she feels more comfortable with and confident about her body. The result: better sex.

What's so bad about that?
very_evil_smiley.gif

When my wife was breast feeding, she used to get a kick out of how many men looked her in the chest. She used to chuckle to herself (if they only knew that they were big because they're full of breast milk) about it, but she admits that she kind of misses the attention.

Jan 25, 2003 at 3:01 PM Post #11 of 46
My wife works in Plastic Surgery and what most people don't realize is that these things will eventually have to come out, you can't leave them in forever. So, you aren't opting for just one surgery. And they can get hard over time as well.

Revan

Jan 25, 2003 at 3:47 PM Post #13 of 46
I never understood why women get them, it's painful, they turn hard, and yeah, they have to come out.

And they never look real either.

And no man takes a woman with her own personal flotation device seriously, which makes me feel bad for girls with _real_ flotation devices. "Hello! Those aren't my eyes!"

And why would you want to even be with someone who rarely cared to make eye contact? If you're doing it to attract men, you're attracting the kind of man you shouldn't be with.

But of course, if you wanna live that life, it's your right, I suppose.

Jan 25, 2003 at 3:48 PM Post #14 of 46
Not only do they risk the health of the woman, but they also risk how people perceive her, in my opinion.

Jan 25, 2003 at 4:04 PM Post #15 of 46
I agree with you Fred the current trend is ridiculous. Just think of the gear that could be bought with the $4-7,000 they are going to spend. A much better return on investment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back