Keep getting asked to open things in a new window
Nov 12, 2010 at 12:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Uncle Erik

Uncle Exotic
I'm using iOS 4.1 on an iPhone 4. The latest revision keeps asking me if I want to open things in a new window when I submit a post or click on dialog boxes. I have to click "yes" to get it to perform the action, which it will do. However, it does not open another window.

Nov 12, 2010 at 1:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Jude, it isn't doing it every time, but has happened five or six times tonight. I'll give the iPhone a hard reset and plug it into the MacBook when I get home. It's been a little slow and clunky - refusing to resize and stuff - so I wonder if it might be the iPhone.

Nov 13, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #4 of 4
It's still occasionally doing it.

A couple of other things I've noticed:

After getting out of the text box, it often jumps to the top of the screen so I have to scroll down to hit "submit."

One strange one - I usually come here and click "new posts" and start working through what's new. On the first page it retrieves, if I go to a thread and click "back" on the browser to get back to the thread list, it almost always returns me to a list from a few days ago. Weird. I thought it might be the browser, but it doesn't do this anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back