KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Dec 11, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #934 of 2,441
There has been a lot of discussion on the Discovery thread about the beryllium driver in the BElieve questioning whether or not it is pure beryllium or a coating. I think this is better discussed here so a response will be more forthcoming. It would be helpful to receive a definite confirmation of this especially for those who have bought the BElieve on that basis. Of course there are no grounds to suggest KBEAR have been misleading but it would be nice to settle this issue finally.

Dec 11, 2020 at 7:06 AM Post #936 of 2,441
Good day everyone!! This is my raffle entry😁 I'm not good at describing or giving impressions about earphones because I'm just a beginner to this hobby and I hope you understand 😁. Hope you will have fun reading my impressions about KBEAR Lark (retuned version) and KBEAR company 😊 enjoy 🥂

Kbear Lark
Kbear Lark is a good sounding IEM, I really love it although this is my 2nd IEM and I bought this as a thank you gift because I won the raffle event last november to kbear and at the same time an upgrade from Vk4. The Lark is truly an upgrade from Vk4, from packaging, accessories, and most of all the sound. I was shocked at first because the sound signature of it is my favorite which is balanced.

The bass of the Lark is punchy, controlled and the bass rumble is excellent, I'm always looking for an excellent bass rumble even though this is ny 2nd IEM, I tried some cheap IEM's and earbuds. The kick of the bass is there and it's enough to make you dance. Sometimes i find the bass lacking, maybe it's because of the music itself. Overall the bass is excellent and I love it.

The treble is good also, the highs is not fatiguing since I also got the re-tuned version, i don't have the 4k version but sometimes the vk4's highs is fatiguing and it annoys me to listen sometimes. Compare to lark, it's soft and soothing to hear, it is well extended.

I can't say that much about the Lark but i found it super worth it and it's very promising because of the price. Everyone should buy this one. Overall the KBEAR Lark is excellent and it's a good all rounder IEM (for me) because I almost listen to all genres. Good job Kbear for making this IEM and very well done. ❤❤❤

For KBEAR company, they are easy to reach out just like WendyLi. I messaged her for some informations and clarifications about the event lsst November and yeah, she replied immediately and answered my questions. She is so nice and I hope the other staff of the company is the same with her. I hope this company will grow more and more so that they can serve the best of their best to their costumers. God Bless KBEAR❤

I hope I can win this raffle event and Good Luck to everyone. God Bless you all 😊😇

@WendyLi count me in

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2020 at 9:25 AM Post #940 of 2,441
@WendyLi
So, I found KB Ear when my friend lend me his KB Ear04 and I just notice that KB04 is a V-shaped kind a sound since I really love V-shaped it actually fit to my preferences when it comes to Sound Signature and it also easy to drive given that I also use LG V50. So, no need some portable dac-amp. Amazing technology because I've heard that some of IEM's with planar driver is actually hard to drive without proper amp.

Also I Tried various IEM brands, but KBEAR stole the top spot for me. KBEAR's Lark made me Eargasm when I tried it and it's been a week. I love the way that this is a neutral sounding IEM, even with the 4k tuning, i love how it gives air and clarity to songs. I love how the lowend gives me fast and punchy kicks and bass but not overpowering. The vocals are forward and just right, not shouty at all! This is really balanced all around and you can separate instruments from each other.

I'm a guitar player and used this on stage for monitoring instantly and i kid you not, this gives me a clear sounding mix overall. Gives my guitar the same tone as what comes out on my amp! Kudos to Kbear for this budget friendly but very nice IEM! Really have set the bars high just by the packaging itself.👌

Dec 11, 2020 at 11:45 AM Post #942 of 2,441
@WendyLi
Count me in for this draw.

By the way, just bought a lucky bag #3 that was supposed to be sponsored by KB Ear on Ali. I was expecting something like mid-tier Diamond, not sure if I'll end up getting KB Ear IEMs as others are getting Yin*** D2B4 instead. Is there any actual collaboration between you guys for that particular event?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back