KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Nov 26, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #541 of 2,441
@WendyLi If 11/11 is known to be a busy period for KBEAR in terms of sales and logistics, is there no forward planning for this increase in terms of staffing and stock control?

Perhaps the absence of such would explain why my order placed on 11/11 has only just been shipped yesterday.

I bought other stuff from AE that day and it has arrived. I purchsed other gear from other stores on 23/11 and it has already been shipped.

At least yours was shipped. I ordered a Believe, Limpid cable, and Tri Through cable on 11.11, and my shipment was cancelled.

E9BEA478-F7D6-4F17-AE4F-697D763A90C1.jpeg

So I guess I’m not getting any of it, despite them having some in stock right now. It’s actually the one thing from the 11.11 sale I was looking forward to the most.

Sad, because I was planning on ordering a Starlight during this sale. I’m not going to bother now, if my shipments just get cancelled :frowning2:

Nov 26, 2020 at 6:11 PM Post #542 of 2,441
At least yours was shipped. I ordered a Believe, Limpid cable, and Tri Through cable on 11.11, and my shipment was cancelled.

E9BEA478-F7D6-4F17-AE4F-697D763A90C1.jpeg

So I guess I’m not getting any of it, despite them having some in stock right now. It’s actually the one thing from the 11.11 sale I was looking forward to the most.

Sad, because I was planning on ordering a Starlight during this sale. I’m not going to bother now, if my shipments just get cancelled :frowning2:

Sorry to hear that. I enquired regarding my cancelled shipment, and they replied not to worry and that it would be mailed out again, and it was shipped a day later with a new tracking number. My guess is 11/11 and getting stock have affected outgoing orders. My initial tracking number did not update/had no information. They have been quick to reply to my messages; have you tried contacting them?

Nov 26, 2020 at 6:23 PM Post #543 of 2,441
Sorry to hear that. I enquired regarding my cancelled shipment, and they replied not to worry and that it would be mailed out again, and it was shipped a day later with a new tracking number. My guess is 11/11 and getting stock have affected outgoing orders. My initial tracking number did not update/had no information. They have been quick to reply to my messages; have you tried contacting them?

I sent a message via Aliexpress, but I have not heard back. With only 20 left in stock, my fear is that those of us with cancelled shipments will fall through the cracks.

The disappointing thing is that I ordered it the minute the 11.11 sale started, which is when the Believe was officially released. My hope was to be one of the first to get it, so I can share my impressions to those that are on the fence about them and waiting for others to get theirs first.

Nov 26, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #544 of 2,441
I sent a message via Aliexpress, but I have not heard back. With only 20 left in stock, my fear is that those of us with cancelled shipments will fall through the cracks.

The disappointing thing is that I ordered it the minute the 11.11 sale started, which is when the Believe was officially released. My hope was to be one of the first to get it, so I can share my impressions to those that are on the fence about them and waiting for others to get theirs first.

Dang :frowning2:

Maybe send a message to @WendyLi
Hi friend, please do not worry. In general, orders won't be cancelled automatically in the store. Could you send your order id number to me? I will check it.

Hope everything works out.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #545 of 2,441
In the last few hours of Thanks Giving Day, KB EAR wants to say Thank You to all of our followers! Thank you very much for your supports and companies all the time! We can not make an improvement and growth without your contributions! Wish you all Happy Thanks Giving Day! And wish you happy and sound everyday!:heart::heart::heart:

#KBEAR #Thankyou #thanksgiving #thanksgivingday #wishes
Thanksgivingday.png

Thank you.jpg

Nov 26, 2020 at 9:41 PM Post #546 of 2,441
Got my BElieve

Presentation is like the kbear diamond
But the kbear believe stock cable is way nicer. The nozzle is a bit shorter than the diamond and this BElieve fit my ears a lot better!
Faceplate is beautiful!
Kbear recent release are all eye catching, kbear lark, tri starsea, and this BElieve

Well, it isn't too hard to drive. Even with my tiny apple dongle using with uapp, it sounds already better than my ssp
But the tuner suggested at least using this Kbear with btr5.
For now, I am happy to say this BElieve is a truely upgrade from my kbear diamond

Attachments

• IMG_20201126_134602-01.jpeg
    IMG_20201126_134602-01.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Nov 26, 2020 at 9:45 PM Post #547 of 2,441
Got my BElieve

But the kbear believe stock cable is way nicer. The nozzle is a bit shorter than the diamond and this BElieve fit my ears a lot better!
Faceplate is beautiful!
Kbear recent release are all eye catching, kbear lark, tri starsea, and this BElieve

Well, it isn't too hard to drive. Even with my tiny apple dongle using with uapp, it sounds already better than my ssp
For now, I am happy to say this BElieve is a truely upgrade from my kbear diamond

I find the BElieve hard to drive TBH, the sensitivity is low for an IEM (98 dB), almost close to those Final Audio E3000 and E5000 types.
You can drive it from a lower powered source like a smartphone but it is sounds slow and muddy and congested. Amping opens up the sound and lets it scale to its true potential.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 12:04 AM Post #548 of 2,441
Just got my BElieve.
Had a quick swap play between Xduoo X3, R3Pro & AGPtek Rocker DAPs for few minutes.
Doesn't seem too difficult to drive.
Reasonably forward and lean mids with treble-friendly sound (using grey/red tips).
The bass level seems most affected by the DAP swaps - strongest on Xduoo X3, least on R3Pro.
Overall, the signature is more like EA1/FD1 than Blon 03.
Not bad on first listen, but will have to stop for next couple of days due to an ear infection.

EDIT
The detail retrieval on this thing is quite remarkable with a decently spacious presentation. All this on a Xduoo X3 DAP, factory SE cable and I have not tried out other ear tips yet. I really must stay away from this, or it will ruin my ear infection recovery :)

EDIT
It's source-sensitive. Using the 3.5mm factory cable, I've also tried SR25, Dragonfly Red, Hilidac Atom Pro and IFI Nano BL. Even with the reduced time that I limited my test, the IFI (direct & listen filter) quickly stood out in getting stronger bass performance than the rest. And balancing out the iem's impressive treble extension. To my ears, BElieve should measure past 10khz quite handily. That's it from me, it's KSC75 until my ear clears up..

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 1:08 AM Post #550 of 2,441
Got my BElieve

Faceplate is beautiful!

Vannak, so glad to hear that you enjoy Believe!

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:19 AM Post #552 of 2,441

Hi friend, this 20 pairs are from another batch, not the same batch with your order. So please take it easy and do not worry!

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:22 AM Post #553 of 2,441

Hi friend, yes, that is the point! Believe us, orders will not be cancelled without your permissions.

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:41 AM Post #554 of 2,441
@WendyLi If 11/11 is known to be a busy period for KBEAR in terms of sales and logistics, is there no forward planning for this increase in terms of staffing and stock control?

Perhaps the absence of such would explain why my order placed on 11/11 has only just been shipped yesterday.

I bought other stuff from AE that day and it has arrived. I purchsed other gear from other stores on 23/11 and it has already been shipped.

Hi friend, so sorry for the condition! We are trying our best to arrange the orders, but may need your kind understanding too! As you know, the new products released recently such as TRI Starsea and KB EAR Believe, one is customized and the other of scarce driver material, which may need a certain time for our factory to prepare and produce, and the productivity is not large, so that we won't have too many in our stock. So sorry again!

Nov 27, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #555 of 2,441
I find the BElieve hard to drive TBH, the sensitivity is low for an IEM (98 dB), almost close to those Final Audio E3000 and E5000 types.
You can drive it from a lower powered source like a smartphone but it is sounds slow and muddy and congested. Amping opens up the sound and lets it scale to its true potential.
I keep this mind
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back