KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Sep 15, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #272 of 2,441
Hi all, my review of the KB EAR S1 Bluetooth Cable is now out on my site! Do check it out! Link is in my signature below!

Sep 16, 2020 at 5:39 PM Post #275 of 2,441
My impressions of the KS2 https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/kb-ear-ks2.24470/reviews#item-review-24326

These are and remain short impressions, please find some additional comments below.

My « advices » to KBear:
1) Improve built quality and check your IEMs before shipping (QC)
2) Sound is ok for the price tag, V-shaped and « pleasing » for the most of us, but shoving the V would be nice and might widening the potential buyers audience even more than it is now, meaning finding a better compromise in the sound signature
3) Increase the price of your entry-level a tad with a better cable

What I like:
1) Comfort is great, stock tips also. Bravo!
2) Easy to drive, smartphone-friendly
3) Feeling that KBear has the potential to level up its game in the future by not being afraid of increasing the price (built and quality) and offering the real deal around USD 100.-

3 stars out of 5 seems hard to swallow, but it represents 60 out of 100, and for me, it’s not a bad score. It’s average, and average is not bad. Still, recommending the KS2 without any reservation is something I can’t do.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020 at 6:04 AM Post #276 of 2,441
My impressions of the KS2 https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/kb-ear-ks2.24470/reviews#item-review-24326

These are and remain short impressions, please find some additional comments below.

My « advices » to KBear:
1) Improve built quality and check your IEMs before shipping (QC)
2) Sound is ok for the price tag, V-shaped and « pleasing » for the most of us, but shoving the V would be nice and might widening the potential buyers audience even more than it is now, meaning finding a better compromise in the sound signature
3) Increase the price of your entry-level a tad with a better cable

What I like:
1) Comfort is great, stock tips also. Bravo!
2) Easy to drive, smartphone-friendly
3) Feeling that KBear has the potential to level up its game in the future by not being afraid of increasing the price (built and quality) and offering the real deal around USD 100.-

3 stars out of 5 seems hard to swallow, but it represents 60 out of 100, and for me, it’s not a bad score. It’s average, and average is not bad. Still, recommending the KS2 without any reservation is something I can’t do.

OK, thanks.

Sep 17, 2020 at 6:09 AM Post #277 of 2,441
OK, thanks.
Hi Wendy
I know you are KBEAR, but maybe you have inroads into the TRi team. A suggestion for a TRi i3 Mk2. Beryllium DD, Planar, Knowles or Sonion BA, and keep it affordable. You would dominate the market IMHO. Best regards to the KBEAR team.....good stuff.

Sep 17, 2020 at 6:23 AM Post #279 of 2,441
Sep 17, 2020 at 6:35 AM Post #281 of 2,441
Hi friends, I will forward you guys suggestion to our related department. Thanks.
Thanks! It is very good to see you guys taking community suggestions, shows that you care about us. :thumbsup:

Sep 18, 2020 at 5:12 PM Post #284 of 2,441
KB10 have just landed
OK not the newest model but after the brilliant Ks2 I had high hopes for these.

Only had them for a few hours, God these things are big!
Feel great in the ear though, real snug fit and really good isolation.
Obviously early days at the moment but so far these are absolutely killer.
I'm hearing absolutely no shril sibilance whatsoever in these as I'd read in certain reviews.
Nice fast bass, clear mids and a lovely treble.
From bass to treble these absolutely rock.
Another winner so far from me.
Fantastic, more thoughts to come.

Sep 18, 2020 at 11:53 PM Post #285 of 2,441
KB10 have just landed
OK not the newest model but after the brilliant Ks2 I had high hopes for these.

Only had them for a few hours, God these things are big!
Feel great in the ear though, real snug fit and really good isolation.
Obviously early days at the moment but so far these are absolutely killer.
I'm hearing absolutely no shril sibilance whatsoever in these as I'd read in certain reviews.
Nice fast bass, clear mids and a lovely treble.
From bass to treble these absolutely rock.
Another winner so far from me.
Fantastic, more thoughts to come.

Hi friend, thanks for your feedback. Hope you will find more features about it. Just enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back