Katy Perry
Feb 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #19 of 43
I laugh at the people calling her music stupid and crap while showing their own lack of brain cells through disgustingly objectifying her. Get a life and gtfo the thread if you don't like an artist. I would say the same for ANY artist, hating and trolling is pointless, declaring your sexual infatuation with someone you deem as otherwise useless displays lack of character.

Done.

Feb 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #20 of 43
Are there also people that find her not attractive at all?
A boner? Meh, more the other way 'round if you know what I am saying.
ph34r.gif

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #21 of 43
Trash pop at its most vacuous, but, it serves its purpose and meets its objectives I suppose.

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #22 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I laugh at the people calling her music stupid and crap while showing their own lack of brain cells through disgustingly objectifying her. Get a life and gtfo the thread if you don't like an artist. I would say the same for ANY artist, hating and trolling is pointless, declaring your sexual infatuation with someone you deem as otherwise useless displays lack of character.

Done.

Katy Perry... is that you?

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #23 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublo7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Katy Perry... is that you?

That gave me a chuckle
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 26, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #24 of 43
Quote:

Done.

I thought she wanted to be disgustingly objectified, we're all just going along with her wishes. Who are you to crap on her dreams?

Feb 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #26 of 43
It's not that her music is bad, she can't sing at all. It's horrible. I don't know if it was MTV or something, but her performance of "Like a virgin" was horrifying. Again, she couldn't even cover her own song at the Grammy. Joke.

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #30 of 43
Quote:

Done.

Thanks for your input, Ms. Perry.

Tell us, what IEMS do you use when you're on stage?
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back