Kansas City, MO/KS meet anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #166 of 179
I am quite upset that I wasn't able to make it to this one. I've had a lot going on in my life, and that isn't quite slowing down, but considering how long this one took to plan, might we start the conversation for the next one?
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #167 of 179
  I am quite upset that I wasn't able to make it to this one. I've had a lot going on in my life, and that isn't quite slowing down, but considering how long this one took to plan, might we start the conversation for the next one?
smily_headphones1.gif

I've just signed onto the site and appreciating how difficult it is to find retail sites for previewing and testing. I'm up for planning something or even just setting aside an afternoon/evening for a beer to put names to faces.

Nov 5, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #168 of 179
There was a cool pro audio place called SoundFx in Midtown KC that looked great, but it closed down due to some family disputes with the owner(s), unfortunately. There's still Vinyl Renaissance, who might be open to hosting something. They have multiple locations, including one on 39th Street and I think Overland Park.

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #169 of 179
Hey Kansas city people, would anyone be interested in looking to help make a meet of some size sometime this summer? I've seen that there were a few in Lawrence a while back but they seem to have died down and we have a real lack of audio stores in the area from my knowledge.

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #171 of 179
I could easily get us a location in one of the larger rooms at my church with plenty of tables, chair and outlets if people would be okay with that. Just don't know much about setting up an event like that.

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #174 of 179
I'm comfortable with meeting at your church and doing something in late May/early June. I'd be very interested in others piping in about what we might be able to put on the tables for examination. I'd drive some distance to compare upper end Schiit products or ToL headphones.

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #175 of 179
I can bring my O2/odac, NFB11, Darkvoice 336, Dragonfly black, Alpha Dogs and HD 600's. I can get a date nailed down and a room when I am back from spring break. If anyone has any friends from KC on heafi feel free to reach out to them.

Mar 19, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #176 of 179
We have a meet!

Place: Oak Park Library at [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]9500 Bluejacket Dr, Overland Park, KS 66214.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]When:Noon to 5PM[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]No cost for attending, but please PM me if you are coming and what you are bringing. I will create a more formal post here in the next few days. Please reach out to anyone you know in the relative area who may be interested in coming. Room states that it holds fifty but I figured with people and gear and room to move around we could fir 20-30. Very excited to see everyone there, hopefully we can get a good turnout. [/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back