Kansas City Meet Impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2017 at 1:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Drumline1997

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, our Kansas City meet was unfortunately not a big success. We sadly only had three of the people come who said they could possibly attend, even those who did attend had a great time I believe. I know I will try again next year, and hopefully grow the meet to a larger audience. Thank you again to JDS Labs for sending loaners and a team member to come down and meet with out little group. Thank you to Audio Technica as well for sending in a box of loaner gear as well, all was very much enjoyed. I will post the picture I have if anyone wants to look at them and some of my more thorough impressions of products will be up later tonight.

http://imgur.com/a/s2Mkf

Aug 1, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #2 of 3
I was one of those few attendees, and am grateful to the library (our venue) for providing us with a nice large room to set up in. The JDS gear, some of it FREE to take home was well made, and I was especially impressed by the headphone amp. However, I was hugely impressed by a pair of Sony noise-reducing headphones which another attendee brought - they were not only comfortable, but they were the first Sony's I could stand to listen to for more than a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back