Kansas City Area (Lawrence) Saturday, January 10, 2008
Dec 9, 2008 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

billinkansas

500+ Head-Fier
Time for our 9th (or is it 8th) meet.

Anyhow,
Lawrence KS
Saturday, January 10

I’ll be sending pm’s to those that I know already.

More details to come …

Dec 11, 2008 at 4:40 PM Post #3 of 39
I will likely make it too.

Dec 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 39
I want to keep this up in the top. I am wondering where the people that were in the other thread have gone. I would like to get some other people there. I would like to hear more gear. hehe!

I am in the process in getting a vendor or two to come to demo some product.

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #6 of 39
Dec 23, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #7 of 39
I'm unable to attend due to work on the 10th, but was able to get 31st off and will be attending the Dallas meet. Thanks for the invite though and good luck with your meet!

Chris

Dec 23, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #8 of 39
I have to talk to nylan8301 about it but I think we will show up we just have to get the day off. Is it at your work again? That was a great place to meet. It would be nice if people would post what they are bringing. I have mostly senns HD280, & PX-100, (may have a denon 1001 not sure yet) and a dual CMOY pocket amp which we found out last time has no noticeable difference from the mini^3 was it? Nylan8301 may have a new amp to bring if he correctly guessed what his relatives are giving him for xmas..

Dec 24, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #9 of 39
Baring any unforseen circumstances and if work will let me take the day off, I think I'll actually swing on down. I'll hopefully have my new tube amp (Little Dot MK II) and I got a line-out dock for my sony player (much better), along with a jankish PA2v2 (I need to send it into Gary for repairs).

I'll do what I can.

Nylan

Dec 26, 2008 at 5:47 AM Post #10 of 39
Sorry if this feels like a bump, but I did get my Little Dot MK II for christmas. It sounds great and I'm listening to some sweet Miles Davis right now. I love tubes!

My wife doesn't mind if I go.
I've got plenty of money for gas.

Now I just need to see if work will let me take the day off. Hope to see all you guys there!

Nylan

Dec 26, 2008 at 6:15 AM Post #11 of 39
I'll be there.

I'm currently at my parent's place in KC for the holidays so i'm stuck with these crappy gaming headphones (with built in mic!) and they are driving me mad! I need to count my blessings.

Dec 27, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #12 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nova /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there.

I'm currently at my parent's place in KC for the holidays so i'm stuck with these crappy gaming headphones (with built in mic!) and they are driving me mad! I need to count my blessings.

Sounds pretty painful in comparison to your current gear. Perhaps a pair of PX-100's would help in the future.

Are you at school right now, or did you move?

Nylan

EDIT: PM me if it's personal...you know, whatever...I'm just confused as to where you really live.

Dec 27, 2008 at 5:21 PM Post #13 of 39
I'll be there this time! I've even got some cool toys to bring along. =)

Dec 28, 2008 at 6:23 AM Post #14 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPatcH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there this time! I've even got some cool toys to bring along. =)

Awesome! Missed you last time. It'll be nice to put a face to the avatar.

Nylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back