K702 pads question
Jul 14, 2020 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mmoyeti

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I have a pair of K702's that i've had for a couple of months. They are fine and I like the sound/headphones but as I wear glasses the pads are quite stiff and push the arm of the glasses into my ear after a few hours of wearing them. Is it worth getting some of the gel pads like the k712's have?

Jul 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi all,

I have a pair of K702's that i've had for a couple of months. They are fine and I like the sound/headphones but as I wear glasses the pads are quite stiff and push the arm of the glasses into my ear after a few hours of wearing them. Is it worth getting some of the gel pads like the k712's have?
K712 pads are super comfy but I cannot comment on how they behave with glasses as I don't wear glasses. K712 pads might also improve the bass response of the K702 and narrow the soundstage a tiny bit but the overall sound should not change at all, get them from a place that has a good returns policy.

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 3

The pads should be softer after two months. Or they fit a little loose on you so the wear is kind of slow - try putting books between the headphones that are roughly a little bit wider than your head when combined and leave it there after use, check the next time you need them if it's enough, then put them back there if not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back