K701 seen on American Express commercial
Mar 8, 2008 at 7:11 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by mf6421 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So i guess there isn't actually a physical music store like that where you can sample music with k701s. Looked like fun

Yeah there is. You can apparently try everything out in the actual MusicDirect store in Chicago. I haven't been there, unfortunately.

The commercial is very sexy. I've ordered from MusicDirect many times and they've always been great.

Mar 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #20 of 31
Figured I'd post this here as a somewhat on topic find. It's not as elaborately Head-Fi lust-inducing as the Amex commercial, but I happened to notice a Nivea skincare ad yesterday that featured the AKG K240 Studios. Can't seem to find it on the net, unfortunately.

Mar 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Figured I'd post this here as a somewhat on topic find. It's not as elaborately Head-Fi lust-inducing as the Amex commercial, but I happened to notice a Nivea skincare ad yesterday that featured the AKG K240 Studios. Can't seem to find it on the net, unfortunately.

She got nothing on the Aveeno girl. I'd put the lotion on it's skin aaaaaaall day.

Mar 8, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #22 of 31
The version of that commercial played on Discovery, censored out the audiophile part.

Mar 9, 2008 at 11:32 AM Post #23 of 31
That's a cool commercial, I would like to see it on TV here in Austria but I guess our TV channels are just too lame for that
frown.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #26 of 31
I like the way they looked from the top. Hell I think they are the best looking cans period.

Mar 19, 2008 at 9:30 PM Post #28 of 31
I thought it was cool to see audiophiles represented on something major like a credit card commercial.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #30 of 31
I saw the plum ad. I shouted, "holy crap those are K701s!!! Sweet!!!" I got so involved I didn't notice what the ad was for...oops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back