K701 replacement parts?
Dec 21, 2007 at 10:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Filburt

Headphoneus Supremus
So I somehow managed to lose one of my earcups, along with the foam insert. I have no idea where they are. Went on a road trip with them and the parts are just gone
confused.gif

Anyhow, Headroom carries the pads, but not the inserts, so I feel like I'm up a creek on this. Anyone know where I can get those inserts? I've tried calling AKG but it's completely useless as always it seems. In the past when I've had problems, I never seemed to get someone on the phone, and when I leave a message I don't get a callback. So I'm not exactly expecting much on that front.

Thanks to whomever can help

Dec 22, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #3 of 6
Thanks for the help, spinali
smily_headphones1.gif
. How come his email is jwhaley? I tried calling AKG earlier today and I think I ended up at his phone, but he didn't pick up. Left a message several hours ago, but didn't get a call back. Tried calling a few times, but didn't manage to get in touch with him
frown.gif

Dec 22, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 6
yeah the email is FRodrigu@harman.com - and his fax number is 818-920-3208.

Frank's a good guy, but he's horribly overworked and Harman Pro NA's inventory & ordering software is The Worst Ever.

Dec 22, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Harman Pro NA's inventory & ordering software is The Worst Ever.

Oh dear. I really hope I can get at least the foam inserts
frown.gif

Dec 22, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh dear. I really hope I can get at least the foam inserts
frown.gif

If he has them in stock when you call, you will get them.

If he has to special order them for you, you should have them in about 18 months. If you're lucky and you remind him a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back