K701 - Feb Shipment Update
Mar 2, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #76 of 163
Here's hoping the shipment covers everyone! Hey, I'm on optimist.
biggrin.gif

PS: Said birdy answers emails very quickly! You can ask him youself...

Mar 2, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #77 of 163
That would defy the purpose of this thread, pretty much. Rumors are sooo exciting....
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #78 of 163
Well, since you asked, I guess he hasn't charged your CC yet? Here's hoping they arrive tomorrow and Todd waits until next month to lighten our wallets! How's that for optimism.
tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #79 of 163
I payed with Paypal, so I am always on the look out. Seriously, I cannot know for sure, but I suspect that Todd could save himself the whole lot of effort answering numerous e-mails/phone calls, if he only posted daily (better yet, hourly
biggrin.gif
) updates in this thread.

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #80 of 163
He should have a webcam on his front door! That way we'll know the second the fedex man arrives with our goodies!
icon10.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #81 of 163
Hey, that's not a bad idea. Maybe everyone posting in this thread could chip in a little and we'll send Todd a Head-fi webcam? Maybe even 2-3 of them, this way we could also see him packing things and sending them out.

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #82 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by visia
Did this birdie, by any chance, also tell you what's the cut off date for the orders for this one?
rolleyes.gif

No, but I cancelled my order today. Bump yourself up a spot
smily_headphones1.gif

Todd: It's always a pleasure doing business with you over the phone...why do I even bother ordering online? I'll get back to you again about some 601s (again) or 701s in the near future I'm sure...

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #83 of 163
they are on the way
biggrin.gif
soon very soon
tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #85 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz
Did you call Todd?

no but I emailed him
smily_headphones1.gif
I ordered on the 10th of January and the reply was "Shipping tomorrow" so I hope it will be soon assuming no major delays and I think my debit card has been charged looking at the available balance as the actual transaction will take a bit do show up online
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #86 of 163
Yipppeee. I ordered on the 9th of Jan. I will start warming up a spot for them on the rack.

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #87 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane
Yipppeee. I ordered on the 9th of Jan. I will start warming up a spot for them on the rack.

Please don't quote me on the news. I suppose it could be delayed, hopefully not. The waiting is a bit overwhelming so I try not to think about it and occupy myself with other toys like a new nano and Beyer 880s (regraded selling the other pair so I got them back). Hopefully soon they will be all mine
tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #88 of 163
Dont' tease me about the DT880's, I have a pair on order with Todd as well.

Mar 2, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #89 of 163
They are here. My card got charged and they will ship either today or tomorrow according to a conversation I had with Todd a few minutes ago.

Mar 2, 2006 at 11:35 PM Post #90 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by sxr71
They are here. My card got charged and they will ship either today or tomorrow according to a conversation I had with Todd a few minutes ago.

are u serious? coz i still havent changed my CC info yet, i dun want todd to charge the CC i used to order it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back