K1000 in "The Iron Giant"
May 20, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #16 of 33
Eh, I really don't think they intentionally knocked off the K1000's in this movie. Probably just a coincidence, because the top headband is just about the only thing that gives it away as the famous AKG headphone.

And, speaking of History 9 Honors, what do you think of the class? I'm going into it next year, and my school handed me a list of 5, 1000 page books I had to read over the summer. I don't think I read the fine print when I signed up for this.
plainface.gif

May 20, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #17 of 33
Look at the second pic more closely...

they are wireless!

May 20, 2007 at 6:22 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by a shovel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This movie brings me to tears

OMG! I SAW THAT MOVIE TOO! It's sooo sad. I didn't want the girl to die
frown.gif
It was soo heartbreaking. Brothers being separated and the family falling apart. Their lives were so great before the war.
frown.gif
So SAD. I recommend everyone to see it. Such a touching movie.

OMG THE GIRL ACTRESS COMMITED SUICIDE!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Eun-ju

May 20, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by a shovel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This movie brings me to tears

omg I was thinking about that movie too! I don't care who you are, that movie will bring you to tears.

May 20, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #24 of 33
Not quite the K1Ks, but close enough.
k1000smile.gif

May 20, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what do you think they used to amp them?

a nuclear powered generator followed by a large battery then regenerated into pure sine wave. Then the power is fed into a giant solid state power amplifier, which is why they look so shocked. They are shocked from the black backgrounds and fake transparency
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG THE GIRL ACTRESS COMMITED SUICIDE!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Eun-ju

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
frown.gif

May 21, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaroff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed, especially the ending, too, where one of the brother (now an old man) talks to the remains of his dead brother... Terrible.
Great soundtrack too.

Oh yes. I'm surprised so many people have seen that movie. It is VERY sad. No matter who you are it will make you cry
frown.gif

May 21, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eh, I really don't think they intentionally knocked off the K1000's in this movie. Probably just a coincidence, because the top headband is just about the only thing that gives it away as the famous AKG headphone.

And, speaking of History 9 Honors, what do you think of the class? I'm going into it next year, and my school handed me a list of 5, 1000 page books I had to read over the summer. I don't think I read the fine print when I signed up for this.
plainface.gif

I didn't have to read any books. I pretty much have a 98% in that class. Very easy.

May 21, 2007 at 3:21 AM Post #30 of 33
Sheesh, cheer up folks! When did this thread turn into the saddest tear-jerker movie I've seen thread?

This is in the headphone forum. Let's hear about more cool headphone sightings in the movies! Anyone got any screen shots of the K1K scene from “In the Mix”?
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back