K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
May 25, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #3,167 of 3,783
Queendom Puzzle

Are these new groups?

Silverears and I need some backstory because its to hard keep up with the new groups.

May 25, 2023 at 8:23 PM Post #3,168 of 3,783
Are these new groups?

Silverears and I need some backstory because its to hard keep up with the new groups.
Well, it is kpop. It's a group producing factory. Every second a kpop group is birthed. We just real old to keep up. When we start asking, "Are these new groups?," you know we getting old. We are still listening to Wendy while the kpop groups are birthed every second. We listen to slow and smooth music. Signs of aging. NMIXX sounds crazy to us, we old.

I enjoy cringy jpop from the 80's, I'm too old.

Last edited:
May 27, 2023 at 7:14 AM Post #3,170 of 3,783
Nah it's a new survival show with idols. From groups like WJSN, Weeekly, Purple Kiss, H1-KEY, etc

How old are u guys btw? I'm probably around the same age
I'm the same age as Haha.

They're going for the YG style, dark and sexy theme. Digging it.

May 27, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #3,171 of 3,783
I'm the same age as Haha.
Oh lord, you old man. I'm around that age. :slight_frown: I like slow jamz, probably due to old age.

Since I'm old, I really don't care what I listen to. I listen to cringy old jpop, kpop if I feel like it. And I will share the cringy music taste here (be warned)! I really don't care. best listening is listening to whatever is enjoyable.

Last edited:
May 28, 2023 at 1:32 PM Post #3,175 of 3,783
Kim Areum - Beautiful City

May 28, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #3,176 of 3,783
Maybe not the best place for this as its not pop but this artist is so talented I think you guys will enjoy this one.

Laufey & the Iceland Symphony Orchestra - Fragile

May 28, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #3,177 of 3,783
Ningning - Something like that

I was not aware she was capable of this level of singing.

May 31, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #3,178 of 3,783
Ningning - Something like that

I was not aware she was capable of this level of singing.

Luv the song. Thank you Ningning! I didn't know she sang like that and picked a good one for us old timers that like slow jamz. Cute outfit as well.

Smooth vocal transitions.

They need to give Ningning a slow jamz album for us old timers. She gets a lot of cool points from me for liking Park Hwayobi. Queen kpop soul. So soulful

Last edited:
May 31, 2023 at 7:46 PM Post #3,179 of 3,783

While working on some boring mundane tasks, this performance keeps me sane. Thank you Noriko Sakai! Such a jewel of a voice. The real start in the video is the kid with glasses in the back. He's getting harassed for not clapping. lol

This is the kind of performance will stop a war. Lowers your bp too.

I can tell 80's Japan had great equipment (cameras), but the cameraman didn't know how to best use it. Over exposed!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back