K 701 availability
Mar 2, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 10
I really want these headphones! I can't believe there are none circulating around.... Do I really have to fork out $400 to get one?!

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #6 of 10
Todd (TTVJ) shipped mine out earlier. He seemed to ship first, after the long wait.

I just ordered another pair from him for my unworthy son, to be shipped this month sometime - not sure when.

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #7 of 10
Thought I'd throw my two cents in here - buying from a retail store doesn't necessarily mean faster delivery. I bought my pair in the first week of January and am feeling the same woes as the bulk of us who are still waiting. I would recommend looking for the best deal if you're going to have to wait anyway.

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:24 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928
there is a sight americantechpushers who emailed me at a cost of 299 and claimed they should have them soon/ any experience with this group?

Sounds like a hard to believe price.
Reviews are mixed. http://www.resellerratings.com/seller5342-p1-s2-d1.html
Most likely you'll get it for that price... like 2 months from now. At least that was my experience with too good to be true offerings on hot new products.
But by that time everyone will have it in that price range.

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #10 of 10
American Techpushers is also a sponsor of this site. look at the top right of this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back