JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear HA-FX3X Real or Fake?
Aug 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JamminRastamon

New Head-Fier
So I bought these in-ear headphones along with the the HA-FX1X. So I got them both at a killer price, for both of them about $25 online. The website I got it from is fasttech.com which I searched a little on and it seems like a good website. Both headphones came in and I opened just the HA-FX3X. Now, I'm not very experienced with checking for sound quality and everything but the bass sounds amazing and the headphones seem to be excellent, as said by others. The heads of the headphones seem to have the same finish as I see of legit pairs of these headphones online, and the pin it uses seems to be golden. It came in the exact same packaging as I saw it was in online, as well as on futureshop. It also had a sheet of paper which gave me a warranty of a year from JVC (if I was located in United States, which I am not). Is it possible that they may be fakes but still sound good? If this helps which it probably doesn't, it sounds better than both the Apple Earbuds and Samsung Earbuds that come with the s3 LOL. So with all of this said, is it possible these may be fakes or have I been fortunate enough to purchase a legit and real pair of good quality headphones for a good price? Thanks (y)

Oct 10, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #3 of 4
Well looks like nearly everywhere sells JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear HA-FX3X phones. Recently I bought  from eBay JVC Xtreme Xplosive HA-FX3X headphones. It looked genuine from image & description. It was crap, so I returned immediately to seller. People who want to buy JVC HA-FX3X ear phones must choose carefully to avoid being tricked. If genuine these earphones are very good. Most obviously if fake you can hear that the sound quality is rubbish, but also see photos below for comparison of genuine and fake:

Dec 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #4 of 4
EnkhboldI recently bought the hafx3x and comparing them to the images posted here, they seem original. But the issue is that I do not feel that the bass is appreciable , i own a pair of cx180 by sennheiser and they have more bass than the hafx3x. Could someone help me out here? Any similar first time experience with the xtreme xplosives? I'm thinking of returning them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back