JVC Marshmallow Soft Inner Ear Headphones $10
Jan 18, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #3 of 19
good deal, get them as gifts for friends.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 18, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #5 of 19
Awesome. I wonder if they are clearing out that model permanently.

In any case, I'll get a few pairs for friends, and a spare for myself.
Your not going to find anything better for 10 dollars, period.

Jan 18, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #6 of 19
I think they are probably clearing out for the FX34's arrival. We'll probably be seeing quite a few deals on the 33 over the next few weeks.

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:07 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wonder if that guy is a circuit city employee. He only has one post...

Don't be silly. Everyone has to start somewhere. I came here from a deals forum after I bought my $40 E2Cs. I never really had a reason to post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your not going to find anything better for 10 dollars, period.

No, actually I've seen them for $8 at circuit city. But $10 is pretty cheap and I hope some people here can take advantage of the offer

Mar 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by qaid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't be silly. Everyone has to start somewhere. I came here from a deals forum after I bought my $40 E2Cs. I never really had a reason to post.

No, actually I've seen them for $8 at circuit city. But $10 is pretty cheap and I hope some people here can take advantage of the offer

hah! even if you were a circuit city employee, it's not like it would directly benefit anyone other than the ones who found this deal awesome

Mar 12, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cry Havoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are Marshmallows okay to go jogging and shoot a basketball with? Anyone?

Yeah, but one time I was playing basketball and my vinyl copy of Dark Side of the Moon got all scratched so I'd advise to take some of your less valuable or disposable records with you on the court.

Mar 12, 2008 at 9:00 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by underclocker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but one time I was playing basketball and my vinyl copy of Dark Side of the Moon got all scratched so I'd advise to take some of your less valuable or disposable records with you on the court.

:lol

Well, I would never actually play a game with headphones on, but just a shootaround is good to have music playing to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back