JVC HA-FXD80 or Hisound BA100 for rap, dubstep, trance, eletronic, house music?
Oct 20, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #2 of 3
Unfortunately, the BA100s are relatively new - apart from the usual regulars who've managed to get review samples (those people usually never frequent the intro/help threads, due to a plethora of reasons), you won't find much in terms of the typical H-Fer touting these around just yet, and if they have, they'll likely not be vocalizing it. 

A few tips that might help -

1) Wait for one of the "normal" H-Fers with FXD80 experience to get them in, and hopefully see this thread. You can aid in this thread's visibility by bumping it every few days or so - but don't be excessive about it or others will peg you for a spammer on first glance and wouldn't even give you the opportunity. If you come across one but they've not seen your thread, perhaps PM them.

2) Go on the main BA100 thread, find people who've managed to get the Hisounds , search their post history (the advanced search function can narrow down on members with their results) to see if they've heard the JVCs before, and PM them. Although, do make sure that they've heard them and not just simply mentioned them - that requires a bit of scrutiny while reading the posts. It sounds like an overly complicated hassle just to get impressions, I realize, but generally this is what I personally do. 

Keep in mind that some might not be so partial for responding to help PMs, I know that to be the attitudes of plenty of people around here, and for good reason - it's easy to get inundated on their end. But no harm in asking, I say.

I also realize this to be not the most conventional of advice, but unfortunately this is what happens when people attempt to find info on new products in an orderly and thoroughly fashion, rather than just springing on them in the blink of an eye like how they usually expect people to do so.

Actually if someone with info chimes in on the two right after this post, then I guess I'll bite my tongue.

Oct 21, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #3 of 3
I'm actually planning to get the BA100. I liked their E212 and according to people who reviewed both, the BA100 is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back