JustBeats by Dr Dre Fails
Nov 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Sherry Zhang

New Head-Fier
JustBeats by Dr Dre sucks. The music quality is terible. The bass is way over-the-top and the mids and high are mediocre. Although the style is okay, the design is flimsy and breakable. I owned a pair of JustBeats and after 2 days of using it, the wires snapped and the earphone was even worse than before. I used to think Beats were the best company ever, but after hearing the music quality and spending so much money just to watch it break in a few days made me think that Beats were the WORST company ever. With a price this high, it should at least contain comply test or a really good sound. Even my Panasonic earphones(which costs around $20) beat Beats. I think that Beats should at least cost $20 or less. I say that you people should save your money and buy a cheaper but better earphone.

Nov 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 6
What's this? A Beats bashing thread? Haven't seen one of these for a few minutes.

I hate to chase away a new member, but you really should try the Search bar.

Nov 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #6 of 6
I'm sorry, you can't peg a price on these headphones if you are serious about obtaining a headphone with a balanced signature.

On that basis you can't assign any dollar value to them if you are interested in accurate reproduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back