Just want to thank Westone
Aug 20, 2008 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

RokabillySwagger

100+ Head-Fier
For anyone interested in great customer service on headphones, I just sent my UM-1's back for service when one ear went quiet. I actually spoke to a real person in Colorado Springs where Westone is located, they actually called me back to let me know they received my headphones and when they would get back to me. Now i have fresh cables under the 1 year warranty, just barely, and can say although i am not in love with the sound of the UM-1, Westone just made me consider the UM-2 or mythical UM3 alot more seriously. Just love to let people know when a co. goes above and beyond.

Aug 20, 2008 at 3:24 PM Post #2 of 9
Westone's customer service is THE BEST in the industry. Period. I broke a nozzel on my UM2s slightly out of warranty and they took care of me, and fast! They even zapped 'em back via FedEX overnight! Awesome.

Aug 20, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by RokabillySwagger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For anyone interested in great customer service on headphones, I just sent my UM-1's back for service when one ear went quiet. I actually spoke to a real person in Colorado Springs where Westone is located, they actually called me back to let me know they received my headphones and when they would get back to me. Now i have fresh cables under the 1 year warranty, just barely, and can say although i am not in love with the sound of the UM-1, Westone just made me consider the UM-2 or mythical UM3 alot more seriously. Just love to let people know when a co. goes above and beyond.

Glad we could help! Do let us know if you ever need anything else.

Oh and the Westone3 will not be "mystical" for much longer.
normal_smile .gif

Aug 20, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad we could help! Do let us know if you ever need anything else.

Oh and the Westone3 will not be "mystical" for much longer.
normal_smile .gif

He said "mythical" not "mystical". Maybe one of you has a lithp. Anyway, I can't wait.

Kevin

Aug 20, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #6 of 9
I can vouch for Westone. I had problems with my UM2 and they replaced them for a brand new set. I was amazed at their excellent customer support.

Aug 20, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can vouch for Westone. I had problems with my UM2 and they replaced them for a brand new set. I was amazed at their excellent customer support.

And here I thought I was special. Damn.

Aug 21, 2008 at 4:05 AM Post #8 of 9
Had a recent nozzle problem on my Um2's fixed...yes, Westone is the best. Customer Service is second to none. WESTONE FOR LIFE!

Aug 21, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shiiiiiit. I dont even need to say what Im thinking. Just visit the Westone 3 thread and youll know whats up.

We are probably have similar thoughts...
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back