Just Took A Walk...
Oct 5, 2006 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DJ Mauler

500+ Head-Fier
So it was a long day, i took a rip, plugged up my H340 to my cheap sony headphones... and took a nice walk around the neighborhood... and wow i feel so much better, it was not only an energy boost but a stress relief

well just felt like ranting a little bit... im going to have to do this like everyday.

Oct 5, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 7
I feel the same way all the time--a bit of exercise will fix almost any bad day. Good to know that someone else has figured out the secret too!

Oct 5, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #3 of 7
ya bro, people always lets work out bro lets run but like that didnt appeal to me but today... with just my music walking around made me feel pretty nice... kinda wish i was homeless for a day thats all i would do

Oct 5, 2006 at 5:38 AM Post #4 of 7
I love walking and go for walks all the time. I'm the only one, it seems. Others in my neighborhood will hop in their cars just to go fifty feet down the road! I love walking at night, during the full moon the most.

Oct 5, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #5 of 7
i went to get the mail yesterday and realized I had forgotten how my neighbourhood looks like. I haven't walked through it in ages. Sad, I know, but in the hustle and bustle of life sometimes you forget to slow down and enjoy the little things before they slip by. The only walking I do is from the subway to my car and from class to class on campus.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back