Just to get a feel as to who's in this community...
Mar 2, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #31 of 164
Mar 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #32 of 164
High School. No job. No life.

I enjoy building things. I enjoy audio things. I enjoy building audio things.

Hopefully I can go to college for Electronic Engineering, but if not, I'll just move out in the mountains and freeze to death. Either path seems ok with me.

Mar 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #35 of 164
Tennis instructor and Freelance Drafter. Petaluma, California. Studying Engineering of some sort at the Santa Rosa Junior College.

Mar 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #38 of 164
I work in Student Affairs, Administration, and Leadership at a private New Jersey University. In a previous life, pre-Master's in Higher Education, I worked as an Architect.

Mar 6, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #43 of 164

Quote:
Neuroscience PhD, researching attention systems in brain and diseases that affect these systems like Alzheimer's & stroke.

Wow, that sounds really interesting! Are you a professor at a university by any chance? I'm also interested in pursuing a PhD and focusing on research.

Quote:
I own this place.

Oh sweet, nice to meet you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #44 of 164
Not like I own rights to it, like gangsta style. You mess wit' me, and you gonna lose yo' destinaaaay!

Naw, I'm an in between jobs writer with a broken arm... sucks. Nice to meet you.

Quote:
Wow, that sounds really interesting! Are you a professor at a university by any chance? I'm also interested in pursuing a PhD and focusing on research.

Oh sweet, nice to meet you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back