Just to get a feel as to who's in this community...
Mar 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #18 of 164
Masters degree in Developmental Psychology.  Currently, full-time student; first year Ph.D. student in Educational Psychology.  Using student loans to support this hobby.

Mar 2, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #19 of 164
Full time college student, studying Audio Engineering. Nearly finished but believe I'm pretty much screwed regarding finding a decently payed job in the industry when I'm finished. Thinking of what to do next. Have no idea. No hoper.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:23 AM Post #21 of 164
I'll be graduating in a few months with a couple degrees and a certificate for IT-related things.  I'm currently looking for (and not finding) any IT jobs.  I work part time at a local grocery store as a grocery lead though... *yawn*

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #23 of 164

Quote:
Retired former big-city newspaper journalist and advertising agency copywriter (Ogilvy & Mather - see their website at Ogilvy.com ). Also worked at the first PBS television station to go on the air anywhere, in the same big city as the newspaper. (Seeing if there are any Google-sleuths who can figure out the mystery city), working in the production, engineering and programming departments. Can't help it if I am versatile, and have diverse talents and interests.
redface.gif

Being retired, I can spend a lot of time on the web while I listen to great music on headphones late at night without disturbing my incredibly twitchy apartment complex neighbors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56uEeBqKgE

Also, I edit Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=500&target=No+barometer+of+intelligence

Wow. you should be paid by wikipedia! 

Anyway, i'm a college student in nursing major.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #24 of 164
Sales Manager for a meat company - selling New Zealand Lamb

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #26 of 164
Ex-Cop now FT student studying respiratory therapy.

Mar 2, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #29 of 164
I'm working at yet another hospital lab job, but what I DO, now that's another matter.  To sum up what I do, is to say that I've spent a large portion of my life searching for an exit.  I think I can see the Light now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back