Just recieved my brand new headphones
Mar 8, 2002 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

stuckie27

100+ Head-Fier
After about 5 days of anticipation I finally got the package. It was there on the steps when i first got home from school. How fun it is to open a package you've been waiting for, it is kinda like a little mini Christmas for yourself. So fun. Well anyways I opened the package and under all the popcorn packing there were my new sony v6's. So nice! Well I proceded to open the package and test fit them to my head. After I got over the immediated delight I went over to the stereo for more enjoyment. I must say these headphones are in an entirely different level than the Ksc 50s. I really enjoy the bass response, its alot more present and deeper. the mids are a little lacking but not enough to complain about. The highs are just right for me.
biggrin.gif

Just for fun I put the v6's and stereo on simultaneously to see the different response. The headphones way outpreformed the old home stereo my parents have. I am so happy with this purchase. Thanks for all of your help.

P.S. I am now a member of Team Calvin & Hobbes my character or avatar is still in construction phases.
biggrin.gif

Paul

Mar 8, 2002 at 2:45 AM Post #3 of 8
Which character are you representing, stuckie27?

And congrats on the V6, it's a really good buy.

Mar 8, 2002 at 5:40 AM Post #6 of 8
Ummm... sorry stuckie27, no can-do. There's only one of each character allowed in Team Calvin & Hobbes, and as you can see in the founding thread, I have sole claim to Tracer Bullet.

Mar 8, 2002 at 4:43 PM Post #8 of 8
Sorry, man. You can still be on Team Calvin & Hobbes, you just need to pick somebody who's not already taken. For instance, maybe a Calvin duplicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back