Just received my Custom IEM JH16 Pro's, Fantastic.......
Jun 21, 2011 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

cybertec69

Head-Fier
For many years I have been using in ear monitors, till just recently was using and still am at times the Klipsch Custom 3's "lousy cables", but nothing could prepare me for what I heard when I plugged these suckers into my ear canals, one word to describe them is WOW, now the Klipsch I thought sounded great, but then the JH's just obliterated them, the first thing I noticed was how each instrument had perfect separation from the lows to the highs, everything just seemed airy and super clean, nothing was overemphasized like most in ear monitors. The sources that I use them with is my Ipod touch connected to an iBasso D10 Cobra, also my external Burson Audio HA-160, and to my computer which has an ASUS Xonar Essence STX Headphone Amp Card, and they sound fantastic with each one of these sources, heck they sound great even connected to my HTC Incredible smart phone. Pictures and further review coming soon.

Jun 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #5 of 5
Thank you for making my wait even more difficult!
tongue.gif

Seriously though, congrats on finding a sound you're quite fond of my friend, no other feeling like it!
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back