Just Picked up supposed Audio-Technica ESW9A for $51
Jul 27, 2009 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Nigel79

100+ Head-Fier
So I just won an ebay auction for some "lightly,lightly used"Audio-Technica ESW9A's for $51 shipped. They claim to be in the original packaging and not the fake ones like on other auctions. I figured why not. I will have to post some pics to see if their real since im new to higher end portable audio. Ill just have to cross my fingers
L3000.gif
Wish me luck!

Jul 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 10
Fake? Great deal? Need more info. Good luck, anyways!

Jul 28, 2009 at 1:36 PM Post #6 of 10
Now the A-Hole said hes not going to honor the auction and hes going to refund my money. Oh well. Ill just have to see what ebay says and leave horrible feedback.

Jul 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #9 of 10
Maybe I don't get it - but what is the point of these "I just bought headphone X" threads?
I mean, what if everyone made a thread each time they bought something, just to announce they made a purchase.

It's not like they're asking if the AT's are legit - Nigel didn't even post a link (or pics) to the auction!

I don't get it.
confused_face(1).gif

Edit: I see the Audio-Technica ESW9A are selling new for $226 - $299 online.
$51 used almost certainly sounds like the price for a replica.

Jul 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #10 of 10
This is a discussion forum - as long as it's not against the rules, I don't see why not - anything is fair game. No one is forcing you to read the post. Heck, this thread made it to 8 replys before your post - that's pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back