Just picked up a pair of Vyrus v.2
Apr 21, 2017 at 1:58 PM Post #3 of 4
So the Vyrus just came in yesterday! First off, the packaging is top rate!!

Secondly, there are some cons: switching earplugs is difficult. Also, there is not a discription of filters in the box. I do know they have it on the website but it's not all the way updated with new colors.

Pros: I was listening to the resent Demon Hunter Album and put it on flat using the blue filters (I don't know the preset of the blue). It felt like I was in the studio listening to it being recorded, phenomenal.

I should be upfront as I've never owned a high end set of earphones, the nicest being a Sennheisser HD 220 I believe. Also, I do have a high frequency hearing loss, so high stuff won't be a whole lot different for me lol.

Overall, for the price ( I got them for like $50 bucks) (And you can get them cheaper right now as they are one sale and with a headfi discount!) I honestly don't know what could beat these things. Build quality is impeccable, the filters basically make it like a different headphone, and the carrying case is super nice!  Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be using them more in the next couple of days.

Kyle

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #4 of 4
I purchased the Vyrus 2 package myself, upgraded a bit from the Hyperions, much like you i'd like to see an upgraded chart describing the newer colored filters, right now it's test them all and see what trips my trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back