just ordered my first "high end" headphone: ER6i!
Jun 30, 2005 at 6:29 PM Post #16 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfboardz26
just wait until you get on the grado ladder. I highly reccomend you get grado's next

Funny that you mention that -- I got the MS-1 after the ER-6i :p and I love both!! Not too impressed by other prestige series grados (except I for the SR225, which I like) nor the MS-2i....so what's the next step? RS-1?
eek.gif

Jun 30, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #17 of 39
I just bought my pair of these the other day. Have been listening to them a lot the past day and I found the tri-flanged tips to be worthless but the foam ones are great. At first the canal thing kind of ittitated my ears but I think with time I will get used to it. They sound great though and the isolation is the best part. Perfect for in class use.
etysmile.gif

Jun 30, 2005 at 8:04 PM Post #19 of 39
I ordered mine yesterday too... A little birthday present to myslef. I've heard of troubles with the iPod photo, but I'm going to give it a try anyway... I don't have any problems with my Senn's. Best of luck to us both!

Jun 30, 2005 at 8:14 PM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emon
I have the regular ER-6 and I love them to death. Great little things.

w333rd, and I even prefer it over the 6i.

Jun 30, 2005 at 8:30 PM Post #22 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by 46and2
I ordered mine yesterday too... A little birthday present to myslef. I've heard of troubles with the iPod photo, but I'm going to give it a try anyway... I don't have any problems with my Senn's. Best of luck to us both!

yay i'm not alone haha.

the suspense is killing me... still in the warehouse ARGG!!

Jun 30, 2005 at 8:36 PM Post #23 of 39
I love my ER6i's. I m going for ER4Ps soon though. I sent back Shure E4Cs recently due to my love of the Etymotics. You should love yours.

Jun 30, 2005 at 9:02 PM Post #24 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by stev310
how do the future sonic EM3's stack up against the Etys er6i's?

I had the FS EM3's for a while. Initially I liked them more than my E6's but found them too bassy and not as detailed. got fed up and gave them to my brother. The Ety's have detail that can't be touched by the others in it's price range (IMO). However I'm sure there are those who are willing to sacrifice clarity and detail for warm rich bass.

ZT

Jun 30, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #25 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire
yay i'm not alone haha.

the suspense is killing me... still in the warehouse ARGG!!

Mine are on the way... doubt that they will get here by this weekend, though.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 7, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #26 of 39
ah mine just came
biggrin.gif

at first, i couldnt get the flanged tips to have a good seal in my left ear, so i used the foamies for a while, gave the flanged another try but this time with pulling my ear back, which helped perfectly

red hot chilli pepers - cabron

clearest, brightest and most detailed song ive ever listened to

Jul 7, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #28 of 39
update:
IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

my amp is all encased now, but i kinda screwed up. the switch is retangular, but its impossible to dremel out a small rectangle even with the smallest dremel wheel
frown.gif
next time, toggle switch and drill press....

Jul 7, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #30 of 39
holy crap its munky!!

dunno, i thought i coulda used a new name, my old one was **** anyways. cire=eric backwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back