Just ordered iBasso T4
Nov 24, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 12
the way i do it is just forget about everything.
Then before you know it, its on your doorstep or in the mailbox.
Then you never have the stress of waiting for it.

Of course this only works about half of the time.
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 12
It is a great little amp. A big surprise to me in the musical quality department and it has a nice feel to it.

By Wed? It's coming from China but then mine took a day and a half, which amazed me.

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mambo5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the way i do it is just forget about everything.
Then before you know it, its on your doorstep or in the mailbox.
Then you never have the stress of waiting for it.

Of course this only works about half of the time.
tongue.gif

Sort of what I did for my livewires. Worked for 2 weeks....now being week 5 it is horrible anticipation is the apocalypse

Nov 24, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #7 of 12
well, I'm not waiting for it, cuz I dont know when will my PK1 come either.
hope that I made the right decision not waitng for the FiiO E5 and go for the T4. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a right choice
biggrin.gif

@young spade : why cant you use it ?

Nov 24, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by quanganh101090 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, I'm not waiting for it, cuz I dont know when will my PK1 come either.
hope that I made the right decision not waitng for the FiiO E5 and go for the T4. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a right choice
biggrin.gif

@young spade : why cant you use it ?

I'll tell you this, it depends where you live. My first order with iBass went to my residence in NY and it got there in a day and a half. The second, in South Carolina took two weeks, DHL apparently doesn't deliver here and was changed over to USPS and had to do the customs thing but eventually got here. On the E5, I have one and is nice for what it does but the T4 is in a whole different league. You won't be disappointed.

Nov 24, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #9 of 12
woa, thanks for the fast reply
smily_headphones1.gif

can you confirm that ibasso ship by dhl ? I'm living in london, it's big enough for dhl to reach to, I guess :p
I'm really glad to hear your opinion about the T4 and E5, it's my first amp, look like it's a good start
biggrin.gif

edit : just see Young Spade's post in the other thread, he's waiting for his LOD. Any advice for me ? Should I buy a cable on ibasso website, or should I use the one that come in the box with the T4 ? for now I will only use it with a mobile phone (Sony Ericsson C905, decent sq but crappy output pw), so would I need a good cable ? Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by quanganh101090 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
woa, thanks for the fast reply
smily_headphones1.gif

can you confirm that ibasso ship by dhl ? I'm living in london, it's big enough for dhl to reach to, I guess :p
I'm really glad to hear your opinion about the T4 and E5, it's my first amp, look like it's a good start
biggrin.gif

edit : just see Young Spade's post in the other thread, he's waiting for his LOD. Any advice for me ? Should I buy a cable on ibasso website, or should I use the one that come in the box with the T4 ? for now I will only use it with a mobile phone (Sony Ericsson C905, decent sq but crappy output pw), so would I need a good cable ? Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

i suggest you get a real source. An amp will be for nothing if used from a crappy source.

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:55 AM Post #11 of 12
it's not that crappy, it's not as good as the cowon d2 nor sony s639, but still it's not too bad
smily_headphones1.gif

I know I need to get a real source, and I'm planning get get myself a sony s639 this xmas, but for now I only have my phone, still saving money
smily_headphones1.gif

so should I buy a cable or not ?

Nov 26, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #12 of 12
I ordered my iBasso D2 on Sunday evening, and it was delivered Wednesday morning. (I live in Indiana)

Note that it will come "signature required", so DHL won't just leave it on your doorstep if you're not home.

You can enter your tracking# at dhl.com and have text messages sent to you as status changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back