just ordered 6gb zen micro!
Mar 12, 2005 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jnev

100+ Head-Fier
i know i said i was going to get the karma... but i couldn't resist the micro. i got it in black, just like my old player. i just found out that the fm radio can come in handy while at the gym (didn't know before that the tv's were transmitting to fm), so that also helped sway my desicion. also, atm i only have 3gb of music, and it will only be going up slowly, so by the time i fill up all 6gb it'll be time for a new player anyways. it's only pre-ordered at the moment, does anyone know when creative will start shipping them?

for anyone that doesn't know, my previous 5gb micro was stolen from me, so i have been looking for a replacement since then.

Mar 12, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #2 of 6
awesome, congrats... even better that you still have all the accessories from the old one!

Mar 12, 2005 at 5:25 AM Post #4 of 6
cool stuff, the great thing is you know exactly what your getting before you get it
smily_headphones1.gif
hopefully some duesh bag wont steal your 6gb
rolleyes.gif
remember to keep it loked up tight and on your person whenever possible. oh and on a side not my friend got 160 bucks stolen from him last week in a locker room just like you micro was stolen. rediculous... he's been saving that money for sooo long, he isnt very well off so he has hard enough times just coming up with cash for going to a movie
frown.gif
and his parents wont re-emburse him neither, they think its makes him a better/stronger person.

oh and i know what your thinking. "why the hell was he carrying around 160 bucks?!" well he was going to go buy his remaining computer parts that day but it looks like thats going to be held back for quite a while now...

Mar 12, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #5 of 6
that really sucks, i know exactly how he feels. anyways, i'm not leaving ANYTHING anymore when i'm not around. i don't een use my locker anymore, i bring my backpack with me where ever i go.

i sent an email to creative asking how long the 6gb's are pre-ordered for. hopefully they'll ship soon, i'm going crazy without music to listen to during class
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back