Just got the IT03, Love the sound, hate the fit. Looking for similar sound.
Dec 10, 2016 at 10:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mashuto

Headphoneus Supremus
As the title says, I just got the ibasso it03. I absolutely love the sound, but have been struggling for a few days with the fit and think I am probably going to sell them on. I don't consider myself a basshead, but I do like good bass thats well represented, extends deep and can hit kind of hard. The it03 definitely delivered there and did it in a way that didn't overpower the rest of the sound.

I currently have the Trinity PM4, which I like, but the upper mids/highs are not the most pleasant to me. I also have the Mee Pinnacle P1, which I love, but I find the bass lacking a bit. The it03 reminded me of the best parts of the P1 but with the extra bass. I also have the trinity PM6 on order as well as the noble X, but I don't think either of those are going to fill the hole left by the it03.

I have looked around a bit, and I think maybe the oriveti primacy or the flc8s, but I am not sure about either and just wanted to get some opinions and see if there really is a good replacement. In terms of sources, I usually listen out of my phone, but I do have a fiio e17k that I am happy to use most of the time (assuming the iems benefit from it). I have a schitt modi/magni stack at home, but I wont be using them much for iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back