Just got off the phone with Logitech CSR...
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #31 of 62
The crossover is old technology though. Besides, we might be seeing a universal with 4 or more drivers to hit the market soon.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #32 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by schneller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was told by the CSR that my CC would NOT be charged until shipment.

But remember, actual charge DOES NOT equal pending charge, etc.

If you ordered with a Debit Card, the story could be different.

yep. lots of stores do pending charges on CCs. This is especially true with hotel reservations. They just want to make sure they can charge you later.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #33 of 62
^ Yeah, I checked by card's site a few minutes ago and it's just an authorization hold or something...

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #34 of 62
OK... it appears Logitech is only selling them at this price for one day.

I use Mr. Rebates to purchase stuff online and get a certain percentage of my order back in the form of a "rebate" depending on whether or not the merchant is a participant. Anyway, I checked Mr. Rebates to see if I could save anything buying from Logitech and sure enough, there is a 2% rebate. Here's the thing. It also lists their sales and discounts below and sure enough, the TF10 is listed as 75% off for ONE DAY ONLY!

Side note: if anyone's interested in becoming a member of Mr. Rebates, feel free to use my referral link so I can get a little cash.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mr. Rebates - Cashback Rebate Shopping at over 2000 Stores

Z22

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #35 of 62
My card (used debit) got charged for both of my orders from Logitech. No confirmation email yet either.... Hope this doesn't turn out to be fishy.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #36 of 62
^ It's probably just an authorization hold. I used my BoA check/debit card and you get a hold as soon as you make a purchase.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM Post #38 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone please give them a call to confirm that mine have shipped. Thanks in advance.

I just called. Yours should be arriving sometime before our sun runs out of fuel and dies. Congrats!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:33 PM Post #42 of 62
i got a conformation a couple of hours ago

Dear *******,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Logitech.

Your order number is 56827*****. Please save this number for future reference.

Your order will ship within one business day if the product is in stock. You may check the status of your order by clicking here or by selecting the shopping cart icon above and then selecting Order Status from any page on our site.

Here's a summary of the order you placed on 12/04/09 12:05:31.

Order #: 56827*****

Billing Address:

Shipping Address:
US
Product SKUProduct NameQty OrderedAmount
IF-P7PSA0005-02Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones1USD 99.99
Subtotal: USD 99.99
Tax: USD 0.96
Shipping: USD 10.99

Total Price: USD 111.94

You will not be charged for your order until it is shipped. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail.

After a product has shipped, your order can not be cancelled, however we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. You can review our Return and Cancellation policy online.

Once again, thank you for shopping with Logitech.

----
if go on the logitech webpage it shows me:

Order Date: 12/04/09 12:05:31
Order Status: Order in Process
Billing Address: ****

Dec 5, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #44 of 62
If you are concerned about not getting an email, go to the site and check the order status with your email address and the last 5 of you CC.

Or call you CC company to check for the charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back