just got my sr60s back.
Nov 1, 2006 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

audiofan

100+ Head-Fier
after my thread that i posted yesterday about people rebuying headphones they sold and the amount of appreciated replies thank you guys for the encouragement.these are with me forever.
very_evil_smiley.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2006 at 5:40 PM Post #2 of 7
Shakespeare couldn't have written a better love story
wink.gif

Nov 1, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #4 of 7
I hope to be experiencing some Grado love of my own as soon as Alessandro gets a new stock of MS-1s in
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #5 of 7
I just received my first Grado's, the SR80, two days ago.

And man, what an improvement they are over the Sennheiser HD280's I've been hogging around for 4 years. So much more clear, the mids and highs are definately more crisp, and the low end is tighter. Thank god for Grado's. I think I'm hoooked for life. And these are the low end Grado's

Maybe in 5 years when I stop being the poor broke-ass college kid that I am, I'll invest in a Grado amp with some RS-1's. Holy **** I'd be in heaven.

Oh, and what they say about head-fi sucking your wallet. This isn't all that bad. Computers and cars suck out more. Then again, if you have multiple-impulse-spending-disorders....

BTW I'm feeding these through a Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA with Winamp and Otachan's ASIO plugin

@ adeut85: Is there a good post I can read about in terms about sound cards (PCI or PCMCIA)?

Nov 1, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by mochzr
I just received my first Grado's, the SR80, two days ago.

And man, what an improvement they are over the Sennheiser HD280's I've been hogging around for 4 years. So much more clear, the mids and highs are definately more crisp, and the low end is tighter. Thank god for Grado's. I think I'm hoooked for life. And these are the low end Grado's

Maybe in 5 years when I stop being the poor broke-ass college kid that I am, I'll invest in a Grado amp with some RS-1's. Holy **** I'd be in heaven.

Oh, and what they say about head-fi sucking your wallet. This isn't all that bad. Computers and cars suck out more. Then again, if you have multiple-impulse-spending-disorders....

BTW I'm feeding these through a Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA with Winamp and Otachan's ASIO plugin

@ adeut85: Is there a good post I can read about in terms about sound cards (PCI or PCMCIA)?

i agree 1000%.grado is simply irresible.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2006 at 10:25 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by mochzr

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showp...66&postcount=9

I just did a search on PCI + PCMCIA. I know next to nothing about the subject so you might want to ask somebody else.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back