Just got my Sony XB500s in the mail...
Mar 30, 2012 at 4:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

EboniLM

New Head-Fier

Man, these things are amazing. I've been searching these forums and lurking, reading most of the threads on the Sony XB series. I've been learning a lot, and feel better about my decision to go with the XB500s over the 700s. 

I came across this amazing song called The Cold In You by Phaeleh and...I have it on repeat and am in a bassful, blissful, cloudlike state right now. Thanks to whoever posted that track, it really allows these headphones to show me what they can do. 

But anyway, does anyone know of anymore bassful tracks like the above to really help me burn these in? I like a lot of house, techni, dubstep, hip hop...etc. But honestly, anything bassful is music to my hears.

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #2 of 7

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #3 of 7
thank you... very interesting track... not as bassy as. Phaeleh, but still really relaxing. i love this stuff!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk. Pardon errors.

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #7 of 7
I listened to a pair of these at a listening wall and I was really impressed - lightweight, comfortable. They seem like a really great choice for around 50 bucks. If I owned a pair of these I would be listening to Underworld nonstop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back