just got my shure e2c
Apr 29, 2004 at 1:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

kvirat

New Head-Fier
hi guys.

got my shure e2c today, pretty impressive and comfortable canalphone, so far. it does't hurt my ear canal as i thought(with small flex sleeves). i hook up with my muvo2 right now.
orphsmile.gif

although bass is a little too much and sound is somewhat muddy for me, overall details are good and worth money. i bought it from buy.com (65.98 bucks with free ship/tax).

Apr 29, 2004 at 1:54 AM Post #2 of 9
congrats on the new phones. great price.

Apr 29, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #3 of 9
You may also want to try the large silicon sleeve, see if you can form a seal at the opening of your canal rather than slightly inside it. It might turn out more comfortable that way.

Edit:
Oh Yeah, try the foamies too... they might sound better.

Apr 29, 2004 at 2:30 AM Post #5 of 9
Whatever happened to gsferrari's review of the E2's and the ER6's?

Anyways, glad you like your E2's, I know I am
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 2:31 AM Post #6 of 9
thanks

lindrone: i tried medium sleeves at the first time and they hurt my ears. i think i got a good seal, 'cause i can feel vacuum(-ve pressure) in my ears. my holes (ear canals)
tongue.gif
r so small...

Apr 29, 2004 at 3:37 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by kvirat
hi guys.

got my shure e2c today, pretty impressive and comfortable canalphone, so far. it does't hurt my ear canal as i thought(with small flex sleeves). i hook up with my muvo2 right now.
orphsmile.gif

although bass is a little too much and sound is somewhat muddy for me, overall details are good and worth money. i bought it from buy.com (65.98 bucks with free ship/tax).

How'd you swing 65.98?
That's a really good deal.

Apr 29, 2004 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 9
yep! it is pretty good deal.
keep an eye on pricegrabber.com , cnet.com..or..some websites like that. they probably have this price again.
eggosmile.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 5:18 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Whatever happened to gsferrari's review of the E2's and the ER6's?

Anyways, glad you like your E2's, I know I am
smily_headphones1.gif

I did a pretty detailed review and posted it on the forums. It didnt make the "featured" grade but its a nice read
very_evil_smiley.gif

Search is down
mad.gif
or id have a link for you to see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back