just got my M6 PROs from MEElectronics , pretty happy :)
Jul 11, 2015 at 12:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

JeffB1961

Previously known as BOOTYMONSTER
literally got them out the mailbox about a half hour ago , so no burn in time . i'll say upfront i like them a lot . and i like the sound better than the 151Ps 1st gen. that i instantly thought were too light on the bottom and top ends . i can hear and slightly feel the low organ on Styx The Message and the highs have more sheen that i was wanting . both of the MEE's sound better IMO than the 429S i got a few months ago . i went straight to the comply tips and haven't tried the others and they seem to do fine , i'll try the others later and plug them into my receiver overnight to help them burn in faster , and i'll also give them a shot with some movies and sound from CD's from my toshiba HD player and give my impressions from those sources . volum gets pretty loud on my Aquos phone , plenty for my ears these days . i'll be keeping these :wink:

i LOVE the build quality ! much sturdier feeling and looking cables than the 151P 1st gen. and tons better than the gummy plus i had , also better than the sennheiser 429s that i currently have . the cables snap into the buds very securely requiring a good amount of pressure , but nothing excessive feeling IMO . i've only tried the phone/mic cable so far and they seem fine and work great with my sharp aquos phone , i'll compare with the other included cable later .

i'm no audiophile and only have modest equipment , just a 50something end user wanting something decent sounding and durable . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back