Just got my KSC35s back
Jul 22, 2002 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

e-r0ck

100+ Head-Fier
I wanted to drop this heads that I just got my KSC-35s back after taking advantage of the Koss lifetime warrenty. I was a little hesitant and thought they'd send a pair of 50s back but to my excitement I saw a nice, clean, new pair of 35s in the box (whew)
smily_headphones1.gif
. So if you're pair is looking pretty weak, send em on back before its too late.

Jul 22, 2002 at 10:12 PM Post #4 of 8
e-r0ck
HI: Are the plug silver(nickel) or gold plated? How do they sound? If you had a portable amp and pluged them into it wow.

Jul 22, 2002 at 10:25 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
how long is the warranty?

Yeah, its a lifetime warrenty. All you have to do is send a $5 check and the phones themselves.

Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
e-r0ck
HI: Are the plug silver(nickel) or gold plated? How do they sound? If you had a portable amp and pluged them into it wow.

umm... lemme check... they're gold plated. They sound as good as always. I've been listening to them like crazy all day. It seems like it's been forever since I've listened to these even though its only been a week and a half.

I dont have an amp but I'm definately going to ask JMT to make me a CHA47 once I get enough money. I feel kinda weird getting an amp when I only have some 35s, a pair of V6s and some MX500s but, from the comments on this board, I really think I'm missing something without one.

Jul 22, 2002 at 10:32 PM Post #6 of 8
e-r0ck
HI: For me nothing gets played with out a amp. Even my koss-35s and my mini disc I use the portable amp. The 35s can take big time power and the more power the better they sound. They are amazeing cans.

Jul 23, 2002 at 1:33 AM Post #7 of 8
I just bought a pair of these on Ebay for $20. I plugged them into my iPod today. Wow I was really surprised. These things sound really, good. I'll have to give them a try with the JMT and Cosmic. Any mods for these?

Jul 23, 2002 at 2:31 AM Post #8 of 8
lextek
HI: Yes I cut a hole in the pads about the size of a quarter or a little smaller to tame the bass and let out the mids and the highs. If you mess up rat shack sells better pads than what came with them for 3.00 for 4 of them #33-377
PS
The more the power that you give them the better they sound. I use my total airhead with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back