Just got my Creative Zen Micro
Jan 31, 2005 at 2:05 PM Post #586 of 630
Can someone help me?

I use WMP10 to sync with my micro, but once transferred to my player the track numbers are incorrect. My tags seem correct as the track numbers are in the right order in WMP10. What am I doing wrong?

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:02 PM Post #587 of 630
How is the Micro FM tuner? Specifically how does it compare with the Iriver IFP-3xx tuner. Im wanting to upgrade to a IFP-799 but if the Micro's FM reception and SQ is comparable to the Iriver, I might end up getting the Micro.

Feb 1, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #588 of 630
I think my micro stays on even when its turned off. I can turn it off with the battery at full, then when I turn it back on again later it has lost a bar. What the heck is going on here???

Feb 1, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #589 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
I think my micro stays on even when its turned off. I can turn it off with the battery at full, then when I turn it back on again later it has lost a bar. What the heck is going on here???

it only really turns off after 24 hours. the first 24 its in a stand by mode like you can put your computer in. it uses minimal juice but boots up way quicker. i dont mind it scince i turn mine on and off alot between class, during class, etc.

Feb 1, 2005 at 6:41 AM Post #590 of 630
Im not sure I like that, I wish that was a feature I could toggle. It wastes to much battery. Either that or I have a bad one-good thing I got the special edition, guess I will have to try battery numero dos.

Feb 1, 2005 at 10:31 PM Post #591 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
Im not sure I like that, I wish that was a feature I could toggle. It wastes to much battery. Either that or I have a bad one-good thing I got the special edition, guess I will have to try battery numero dos.

no need. but if you want if for peace of mind go ahead. its still goin to be the same.

Feb 1, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #592 of 630
Boy I can't wait to post about getting mine, a nice sexy black one is in the mail, now if only Canada post would hurry up.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 2, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #593 of 630
FWIW, mp3.com has given the nod to the Zen Micro over the iPod mini in a head-to-head comparison. It seems about objective and authoritative as a head-fi thread, but from a PR standpoint it's interesting. (Sorry if this has appeared here before, but I'm not going to plough through 30 pages of posts...)

http://www.mp3.com/iPod+Mini+vs.+Zen...ries/1149.html

The panel preferred the Micro in every category (even "sexiness") except navigation, which was mainly down to touchpad sensitivity problems.

In another head-to-head at the same site, the only thing that kept the Rio Carbon from trouncing the iPod mini was the headphone static problem, which seemed to really tick off the panel.

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #594 of 630
LOL I just got my Sony EX 71-SL's from Japan and the pouch it came with is better then the one my micro came with.

Feb 3, 2005 at 8:15 AM Post #595 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by truffles
Someone told me that when I have speakers turned on but without playing anything... it doesn't take a lot or any electricity. Is that true?

Class D amp is efficient.

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #596 of 630
Hey! What are some GREAT sounding headphones for when I'm sitting at home listening to my music (on the ZM)? Do not want portable... I want a good sounding pair of phones that give me that feeling that i'm at a concert surrounded with the music. reasonable cost, as well. TIA!
600smile.gif

I see that sennheiser has a buttload to choose from. i do have the PMX 60's which do sound great, but i am looking for the full sound experience. (i keep cupping my hands around my pmx60s).

Feb 4, 2005 at 4:23 AM Post #597 of 630
This is totally random but the "High Fidelity stock earphones" that come with the Creative Zen Micro, does the connection piece have a 90* angel (elbow)?

Or is it straight like the connection piece on the stock earphones of the ipods?

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #598 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMACK
Hey! What are some GREAT sounding headphones for when I'm sitting at home listening to my music (on the ZM)? Do not want portable... I want a good sounding pair of phones that give me that feeling that i'm at a concert surrounded with the music. reasonable cost, as well. TIA!
600smile.gif

I see that sennheiser has a buttload to choose from. i do have the PMX 60's which do sound great, but i am looking for the full sound experience. (i keep cupping my hands around my pmx60s).

Sennheiser HD580.

Feb 4, 2005 at 8:56 AM Post #600 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123justin
This is totally random but the "High Fidelity stock earphones" that come with the Creative Zen Micro, does the connection piece have a 90* angel (elbow)?

Or is it straight like the connection piece on the stock earphones of the ipods?

They are straight like the ipod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back