Just got my ATH-A900's
May 25, 2004 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

pnrgi

100+ Head-Fier
Well i finally got a nice set of headphones, and wow. After the first 5 minutes of just listen to it though my computer, im totaly stunned.

The sad thing is that these things are so detailed what used to be listenable music, no longer is. Like anything below 192 kbps, you can definalty hear the quailty loss, which before was unnoticeable to me.

I really like them a lot and i just wanted to say thanks to all those who have recommended them. Best sounding things i have ever heard. So thanks!

May 25, 2004 at 11:40 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by pnrgi
Well i finally got a nice set of headphones, and wow. After the first 5 minutes of just listen to it though my computer, im totaly stunned.

The sad thing is that these things are so detailed what used to be listenable music, no longer is. Like anything below 192 kbps, you can definalty hear the quailty loss, which before was unnoticeable to me.

The "WOW factor," as some call it
280smile.gif

No more 128 kbps mp3s, mate, welcome to the club... Oh, and sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

-kaitsuburi

May 26, 2004 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 5
Yeah, I noticed all the quality issues with my old mp3s when I started listening to my HD500s. They became even more apparent when I got my HD570s. I can only imagine how bad it sounds on cans like that.

May 26, 2004 at 3:52 AM Post #5 of 5
Make sure to burn them in with some bassy music. I didn't do this at first and I started to think they lacked some bass. After I burned them in for a couple days straight with bassy music it really helped out. Congrats on your cans though, they're really awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back