just got ksc-75s...
Apr 12, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 9
This is pretty much exactly how i felt when i opened the box. If you look at the clips, you see that they are just metal wire encased in rubbery plastic. You can bend them all you want to fit your ears.
When i first got them, i spent a good 20 mins trying to get a tight fit, then gave up. I just found the most comfortable fit that doesn't require constant adjustment, and left them like that. They are surprisingly stable now, even with a somewhat loose fit.

I am still looking for a cheep headphones (1$ store?) with headband that will fit them...

Apr 12, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #5 of 9
001.png

Apr 12, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #6 of 9
i just adjusted mine up and i can shake my head left and right without them flying off..... nice fit, but it's a little weird initially putting them on

Apr 12, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ywd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The closest walmart to me is like 8 miles, i don't think it'd be worth driving that far to buy a $5 radio for the headband on the disposable headphones, and i doubt you could order it online. Also, I, along with my whole family, absolutely hate walmart.

8 miles is 10 minutes, why do u have to justify it

Apr 12, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #8 of 9
one thing i find in order to get a good universal fit is to use contact cement adhesive. the trick is to put 1 lite coat around the opening of the ear and then pasting the ksc75 to your ears. always works for me and very good for doing exercises and specially yoga and aerobics. anyways, have fun whatever you decide.

Apr 12, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by spinrite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
one thing i find in order to get a good universal fit is to use contact cement adhesive. the trick is to put 1 lite coat around the opening of the ear and then pasting the ksc75 to your ears. always works for me and very good for doing exercises and specially yoga and aerobics. anyways, have fun whatever you decide.

[size=large]O_O[/size]

i dunno about you guys, but they fit perfectly snug out of the box... after a minute of trying to figure out how to put them on my ears of course
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back