Just got a pair of e2c's....
Oct 27, 2004 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

GreenEggs313

100+ Head-Fier
....and I love them!

Very surprised here...I didn't know what to expect b/c some of the opinions have been somewhat mixed on here. I'm using them straight out of an iPod and they sound great. Not muddy at all. And alot more comfy than I thought they were gonna be (i'm using the soft silicone, I haven't tried the foam yet)

The isolation is awesome....I have my iPod volume at 1 tick past 0, and I can hear everything fine.

I think I'll be happy for a while now.....
etysmile.gif

Oct 27, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #2 of 8
Enjoy! They are pretty excellent phones, especially for rock or anything that has a prominent bass line. Try the foamies too for comparison and also different sizes of the silicon. Attempt to get accustomed to the silicon if you can; cheaper cost of ownership over time!
etysmile.gif

And don't forget to install the wax guard on the nozzles, and keep the tips clean to avoid infections. Happy listening...

des

Oct 27, 2004 at 8:40 PM Post #5 of 8
ive had these bad boys for about a week and i must say i still really enjoy them... except the stupid left silicon tip.... the right one seals effortlessly... never any problems... the left seals at first but then i can feel it sliding out of position.... anyone have any solutions for this? i am already on the small ones...

Oct 27, 2004 at 8:54 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by SyntheticDream
ive had these bad boys for about a week and i must say i still really enjoy them... except the stupid left silicon tip.... the right one seals effortlessly... never any problems... the left seals at first but then i can feel it sliding out of position.... anyone have any solutions for this? i am already on the small ones...

It's interesting, I had varying success with the silicon tips as well.

Went to the foamies and never looked back =)

Oct 27, 2004 at 9:33 PM Post #7 of 8
HI:
Congrats to all who have the E2Cs.

I tried the small tips but find that the med silicon tips work best for me. I wet them with my finger before insertion and then give them a short twist and they seal and stay put.

I use these on my portable radio and find no need for anything else because of the great sound and isolation.

I think the E2Cs are a great bargain for all that they do.

Oct 27, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by SyntheticDream
the left seals at first but then i can feel it sliding out of position.... anyone have any solutions for this? ...

custom molded IEM
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back