Just got a A-816 Any pointers?
Jan 28, 2008 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JwangSDC

100+ Head-Fier
Anything useful you guys might wanna chime in on? I haven't even used it yet.

I broke my clix2 a week ago so I got this to replace it. Was really hoping to wait for the Cowon D3, but waiting till July or January seems like a waste even though my Xin Amp won't come till then anyway
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, please any tips would be appreciated.

Jan 28, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #2 of 3
Drag and drop doesn't carry the album year over, nor does it carry over album artwork unless you embed it within each song file. However, syncing with WMP will sync both of those (or MM from what I understand)

I love my A818, and I'm sure you will as well.

Oh, and for video...if you don't have it in the right video format, use Videora to convert it. Remember, if an Ipod can read it, so can your sony.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Nylan

Jan 28, 2008 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drag and drop doesn't carry the album year over, nor does it carry over album artwork unless you embed it within each song file. However, syncing with WMP will sync both of those (or MM from what I understand)

I love my A818, and I'm sure you will as well.

Oh, and for video...if you don't have it in the right video format, use Videora to convert it. Remember, if an Ipod can read it, so can your sony.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Nylan

Hmm what do you convert the video to? I tried yesterday and attempted to drag/drog the mp4 file into the video folder and it said "this file is not supported..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back