Just Curious...
May 20, 2009 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Ghigguls

100+ Head-Fier
I was wondering whether the Practical Devices XM4 or the Headroom Total Airhead sounded better than the other. I have enough for one of them and have been leaning towards the XM4, but the Airhead would save me about $50. Thank you Head-fi!

May 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghigguls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering whether the Practical Devices XM4 or the Headroom Total Airhead sounded better than the other. I have enough for one of them and have been leaning towards the XM4, but the Airhead would save me about $50. Thank you Head-fi!

I can't speak about the Total Airhead, but the XM4 with the AD8620 Whitecat sounds really good.

If you would like to try an XM4, I have a spare silver one sitting around not doing anything (I have two XM4s). I might even be willing to let it go fairly cheaply if you decide to go that direction.

Regards,
-HK sends

May 24, 2009 at 8:06 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by HK_sends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't speak about the Total Airhead, but the XM4 with the AD8620 Whitecat sounds really good.

If you would like to try an XM4, I have a spare silver one sitting around not doing anything (I have two XM4s). I might even be willing to let it go fairly cheaply if you decide to go that direction.

Regards,
-HK sends

lol i coulda sworn we went over this before :p

May 24, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghigguls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol i coulda sworn we went over this before :p

We have, but the offer's still open...
wink.gif

Cheers!
-HK sends
biggrin.gif