Just bought two pairs of headphones !
Sep 16, 2003 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pcolbeck

100+ Head-Fier
Hi

I went a bit mad today, I was walking past a hifi shop that was having a sale and it kind of sucked me in. Ended up coming out with two pairs of headphones, Senhnheiser MX400s for on the train etc and gulp ..... a pair of HD600s to replace my aging Beyerdynamic DT 311s as my main phones. I also picked up a Sony MZ-M710 minidisc recorder. Boy am I having a good time playing with this stuff tonight !

I aslo listened to the Beyerdynamic DT-931s which also sounded great (they were doing a good deal on these too) but the HD600 seemed nicer, and people say they improve as they burn in too - I cant wait.

Pat - very happy tonight.

Sep 16, 2003 at 8:38 PM Post #2 of 6
Congratulations, Pat. Please post your impressions of both 'phones and the MD unit. BTW, did you win the lottery?
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2003 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 6
Wow the HD600's, I was going to purchased those, but I chose the ER-4P's from etymotic, in a year or so maybe I'll buy the HD's.

Sep 16, 2003 at 9:20 PM Post #4 of 6
> BTW, did you win the lottery

No
smily_headphones1.gif
I have been thinking of getting new headphones for several months and also looking into MD players. What with the sale and a bit of arm twisting of the salesman (he did the classic "I'll have to ask the manager about that" thing) I got the whole lot for £300. Not too bad I thought considering I had been in a Sony Centre earlier that was also having a sale and the N710 by itself was over £150 at its "reduced" price there.

Pat

Sep 16, 2003 at 9:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Mike Scarpitti
Man, what fun you can have with the 'delete' key!

Please refrain from threadcrapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back